Amazon Prime delivery is now over 2 weeks to IOM

ManxForearms

I cancelled my heated throw that I had ordered as there was zero movement , not even processed or  despatched. They can do one. Ordered pretty much the same from e bay and it should be here by the end of the week. Ps refunded within 3 days 

Edited by Numbnuts

18 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Yes, mine has also disappeared into the ether...

Another fine mess you got me into.

I got the last one on the shelf in Shoprite the weekend before last, and cheaper than Amazon.  Remains to be seen if I get electrocuted when the cats start their kneading nonsense though. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Kopek said:

You!!! You should make sure their claws are not electrical conductors!!!

Pretty certain they are which is why I wonder at the wisdom.  Perhaps I should put corks on their feet? 

(Seriously, tried it out when I bought it, but being a big fluffy thing, they were on it straight away.  My first thought was for their safety, but someone pointed out that it was likely no one would come out of it pretty well.)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

What I never understand is MrsNoTailT often can't get Amazon parcels delivered to her office so the house turns in to a sorting office because often they'll deliver to one IOM address but not another..

I've never had a problem with Amazon up to this order. Not ordered for awhile mind. But sounds like its all gone pear shaped. Am sure the strikes with UK post etc aren't helping.   

1 hour ago, NoTailT said:

What I never understand is MrsNoTailT often can't get Amazon parcels delivered to her office so the house turns in to a sorting office because often they'll deliver to one IOM address but not another..

I get stuff delivered to 2 IOM addresses no problem

11 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

I cancelled my heated throw that I had ordered as there was zero movement , not even processed or  despatched. They can do one. Ordered pretty much the same from e bay and it should be here by the end of the week. Ps refunded within 3 days 

I’m just cancelling an item this morning that I ordered last week which has now moved to a 21st September delivery date for the IOM. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2022 at 7:43 AM, Dirty Buggane said:

Due to no UPS drop off on island am having to post them from whence they came

I think you will find that you can print the UPS return label and hand the parcel in at the customer service desk at Manx Indy in Bradden - worked for me returning some walking boots to USA a month or so ago

It doesn't seem to be supplier constraints - shopping for a sample item, delivery date was listed as September 8th for a Liverpool address. and 21st September for IOM. Items that used to arrive in 1-2 days are now taking weeks.

It seems to be more around shipment than anything - items are often waiting for dispatch, or with absurdly long shipment times. Did they change to a single shipper that has limited IOM capacity ?

I wonder if there's any way to find out what's going on ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Bastard said:

Tried the customer service team who are "aware of and working on the issue" and have been promised an update. There was a suspiciously quick response to the question though, so that may just be a standard "go away" answer.

Trying to push us all into becoming Prime members?  I wouldn't put it past them!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Boo Gay'n said:

Trying to push us all into becoming Prime members?  I wouldn't put it past them!

That doesn't seem to work either... Prime items take just as long. Ordered some stuff on Sunday afternoon and haven't even had an email to say that they are processing the orders.

• Like 1