Amazon Prime delivery is now over 2 weeks to IOM

ManxForearms

39 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Amazon quoted 2 week shipping delivery...so I ordered on eBay and it was here in 3 days.

I’ve tried everything to get an Amazon order to no avail - usual not available message. You can’t get anything electrical or containing battery, like mobile phone. 

54 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I’ve tried everything to get an Amazon order to no avail - usual not available message. You can’t get anything electrical or containing battery, like mobile phone. 

Well, funny you should mention that. I ordered a camera battery last Thursday. Didn't bother looking at delivery as I wasn't in a hurry and (reading this thread) expected it would take a while. It arrived today.

Fully charged too... 

Edited by quilp
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, quilp said:

Well, funny you should mention that. I ordered a camera battery last Thursday. Didn't bother looking at delivery as I wasn't in a hurry and (reading this thread) expected it would take a while. It arrived today.

Fully charged too... 

I’ve tried to order various things electrical with an inbuilt battery like tablets and mobile phone etc and not had much luck. I ordered a pair of decent wireless headphones, guess what, they wouldn’t deliver here so I ordered and they delivered to an address in the UK. 

I had cause to send back a faulty item earlier this year, which I bought from Amazon and was delivered in the UK. I parcelled it up and pasted the return label and returned via Manx Independent Carriers. 

On 9/6/2022 at 4:03 PM, Andy Onchan said:

That doesn't seem to work either... Prime items take just as long. Ordered some stuff on Sunday afternoon and haven't even had an email to say that they are processing the orders.

Unannounced, one item arrived on Wednesday (14/9) the other one yesterday. Both, it seems, were picked from the same warehouse. Not sure why they were sent out separately especially since I checked the box about shipping stuff together to save on cost!