IOM government conference

Banker

3 hours ago, 2112 said:

CM Cannan at the IOMG Conference says that IOMG to save £10million over the next 12 months …………….. yeah right. Which government departments are going to willingly take cuts to their budget? Are IOMG going to reduce the civil service headcount?

CM Cannan should be announcing all these initiatives in either the HoK or Tynwald.

Did you ask him or anyone else?

4 hours ago, 2112 said:

CM Cannan at the IOMG Conference says that IOMG to save £10million over the next 12 months …………….. yeah right. Which government departments are going to willingly take cuts to their budget? Are IOMG going to reduce the civil service headcount?

CM Cannan should be announcing all these initiatives in either the HoK or Tynwald.

Pensioners,Who did you think he was going to take it off.

5 hours ago, 2112 said:

Airport Director Gary Cobb and Isle of Man Steam Packet Managing Director Brian Thomson are due to give presentations later this morning regarding connectivity.

66e94c3a0e79b.jpg

Image: The audience at the Comis Hotel watching the chief minister's opening address - Manx Radio

Nice photo of the great and the good.

There’s at least 2 MHKs in that picture pretending to be delegates. Andrew (I’m irrationally angry as fuck) Smith, and Alex (I fucked up putting up taxes) Allinson. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Luker said:

There’s at least 2 MHKs in that picture pretending to be delegates. Andrew (I’m irrationally angry as fuck) Smith, and Alex (I fucked up putting up taxes) Allinson. 

I don’t think Alex is pretending to be a delegate considering he’s a main speaker!! Smith , no one knows him so maybe!

• Haha 1