Liz Truss

Max Power

10 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Brady must have changed the rules.

Presumably the batshit stupid "membership" will not be taking part...?

Either there’ll be a dream team and everyone else will stand down, or the number of nominations required to be on the Parliamentary Party ballot will be set at a very high level to keep out the likes of Braverman etc.

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

The legacy of Boris Johnson's Premiership can be found in cemeteries the length and breadth of the country.

Absolute bollox.   I assume you think Starmer would have been some sort of messiah who would have cured covid? 

Just now, wrighty said:

The lettuce didn’t work. I’m going for Penny Mordant, with Hunt and Sunak on board somehow. She seemed far more Prime Ministerial the other day than Liz Truss ever did. 

Truss and Johnson set a very low bar...

Just now, The Phantom said:

Absolute bollox.   I assume you think Starmer would have been some sort of messiah who would have cured covid? 

Wrong assumption.

Just a few facts for you to mull over:

The very successful Vaccine Taskforce, who made a lot of the UK vaccine program possible, was the brainchild of Sir Patrick Vallance

The heavy lifting was done by the Loggies after they saved Matt Hancock's blushes when he was trying and failing to get PPE to point of need.

The jabs were organised and administered by our NHS Heroes with their slap-in-the-face 1% payrise offer.

In other words a fine effort despite Bozo...

You need to read "A Farewell To Calm" to understand just how lethally incompetent Bozo was. Unnecessary deaths in the thousands...

I hope the UK Covid-19 Inquiry points the finger of blame directly at totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Bozo Johnson - because he's to blame for so much that went badly wrong...

• Like 3