Liz Truss

Max Power

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

You need to read "A Farewell To Calm" to understand just how lethally incompetent Bozo was. Unnecessary deaths in the thousands...

I hope the UK Covid-19 Inquiry points the finger of blame directly at totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Bozo Johnson - because he's to blame for so much that went badly wrong...

Does it have colouring-in sections? 

Out of interest, does it suggest burning at the stake, rolling in a barrel down a hill or drowning him in Champagne?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wrighty said:

The lettuce didn’t work. I’m going for Penny Mordant, with Hunt and Sunak on board somehow. She seemed far more Prime Ministerial the other day than Liz Truss ever did. 

Agreed. I'm no fan of any of them, and from what I've read she's probably pretty right wing, but she's certainly got more gravitas than all the other names in the frame. 

4 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Does it have colouring-in sections? 

If you find reading too taxing I'm sure there's an audiobook version available...

I just happen to believe in holding folks responsible for their actions. Especially when those actions, or lack of them, lead to thousands of unnecessary deaths.

Johnson constantly lied to the HoC and every time he did ie most days the non-Tory parties would ask Hoyle to make Bozo come back to the HoC and set the record straight and every time Hoyle refused.

That's how democracies get hijacked - a lack of accountability...