Manx Radio

SleepyJoe

4 minutes ago, forestboy said:

Wint is well past his sell by date. 
Most irritating presenter on Manx Radio.

Nothing against him personally or professionally. But the programme is in a rut.

Stu - would you fancy going on every so often to pull the curtains back about what goes on in Tynwald ? 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Apple said:

Nothing against him personally or professionally. But the programme is in a rut.

Stu - would you fancy going on every so often to pull the curtains back about what goes on in Tynwald ? 

I suspect the curtains were rent asunder some time ago so there are no salacious secrets left to divulge.

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Bonzo strikes me as someone who basically has fuck all else to do with his time. There seems to be a competition between him and that Juan fella to see who can be the most supercilious Mannin Line climate change twat.

As for Ashy next week you can always register your views here if you don’t want to call or text.

https://www.manxradio.com/about-us/studio-email/

Bonzo and Julian are so fucking boring, droning on every day, pedalling the same climate change bollocks and nothing else.

Juan does have a broader topic base and is mildly amusing at times. 

Quirky has the answer to everything, which is remarkable, considering he was pretty clueless when he was an MHK. That said, he does tend to steer clear Manx Gas topics, as he has form there. 

I'd agree with others, that Wint does need to try and limit the first two, in particular as they must be costing him audience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nellie said:

Bonzo and Julian are so fucking boring, droning on every day, pedalling the same climate change bollocks and nothing else.

Juan does have a broader topic base and is mildly amusing at times. 

Quirky has the answer to everything, which is remarkable, considering he was pretty clueless when he was an MHK. That said, he does tend to steer clear Manx Gas topics, as he has form there. 

I'd agree with others, that Wint does need to try and limit the first two, in particular as they must be costing him audience.

Quirky doesn't mind mentioning his past experience as a MHK, makes you wonder why he didn't stand again. Why so shirky, Quirky

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

I suspect the curtains were rent asunder some time ago so there are no salacious secrets left to divulge.

I don’t know what to make of that , you might. So how are all your pensions going ? You’ll have your old age one now , Manx Radio money purchase one ( admittedly shit one ) , and once you get when bounced next election a a nice gold plated one and a parachute payment. No wonder you love the Isle of Man , such a giving place , to you anyway.

3 hours ago, Anyone said:

I don’t know what to make of that , you might. So how are all your pensions going ? You’ll have your old age one now , Manx Radio money purchase one ( admittedly shit one ) , and once you get when bounced next election a a nice gold plated one and a parachute payment. No wonder you love the Isle of Man , such a giving place , to you anyway.

Wrong. Get your facts straight if you're going to make jealous allegations.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

Wrong. Get your facts straight if you're going to make jealous allegations.

Sorry I mentioned Stu Peters now !!!!! 

Anyway - Manx Radio still needs to change the format of the Andy Wint show. It is becoming a turn off.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Holte End said:

I only txt in now to try and catch Mr Wint out with his cenosing.

The only time i think i caught him out, was with

" An inspired Alf Cannan has saved the TT, Mr Callister move to Health".

There’s a way of mailing or texting in that works most of mine seem to get through. I’m nit sure he censors that much.