Manx Radio

SleepyJoe

One of the worst programmes I have ever heard ,  disrespectful to the late Queens funeral ,  its time we found some new  younger blood to present these programmes ,  too much back slapping  from the old pals !`Mec Vannin  don't even have enough members to hold their meetings in a phone box , and Gawne pontificating about independence ,  He has to go on record as one of the most ineffectual  ministers  this government has ever had , cost us a fortune , and we will be paying for years to come , 

Time we got some new blood for these political programmes  and not has beens , continually  looking backwards ,  

• Thanks 5

19 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

Wrong. Get your facts straight if you're going to make jealous allegations.

Fair enough , but £60k odd a year for a pensioner for 5 years with little to offer apart from an anti woke agenda is a pretty good gig I would say. And the parachute payment when you get booted out next election. Of course by then you could go for being the Manx version of Joe Biden. Apart from the policies obviously cause you are a bit to right of Ghengis Khan.

20 minutes ago, Anyone said:

Fair enough , but £60k odd a year for a pensioner for 5 years with little to offer apart from an anti woke agenda is a pretty good gig I would say. And the parachute payment when you get booted out next election. Of course by then you could go for being the Manx version of Joe Biden. Apart from the policies obviously cause you are a bit to right of Ghengis Khan.

You're just digging yourself a deeper hole. So crack on.

5 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

You're just digging yourself a deeper hole. So crack on.

Ok , I will look forward to what you actually achieve. I’m not digging a hole , you are. I’ve no clue why an MHK would bother engaging on here. Figure it out yourself. But most of what you post here makes little sense. Probably mine neither but I don’t purport to be a representative of the people like you do so I can post nonsense. I can only imagine the voters of Middle are a bit  strange to have voted you in. My guess is they wear red cord trousers and would vote Tory in the UK. 

20 minutes ago, Anyone said:

Ok , I will look forward to what you actually achieve. I’m not digging a hole , you are. I’ve no clue why an MHK would bother engaging on here. Figure it out yourself. But most of what you post here makes little sense. Probably mine neither but I don’t purport to be a representative of the people like you do so I can post nonsense. I can only imagine the voters of Middle are a bit  strange to have voted you in. My guess is they wear red cord trousers and would vote Tory in the UK. 

Idiot 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Turtleish said:

I wonder how far up David Ashfords hoop Andy wint will be o today's moaning line.. 🤔 

In my opinion it was disappointing. A classic politicians lesson in wasting as much time as you can talking about past achievements and crowding out  / talking over callers before they have finished making their points. Andy Wint just gave it over to DA and sadly he used the air time to promote his rise to higher office.

Andy Wint knows who holds the purse strings.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Apple said:

In my opinion it was disappointing. A classic politicians lesson in wasting as much time as you can talking about past achievements and crowding out  / talking over callers before they have finished making their points. Andy Wint just gave it over to DA and sadly he used the air time to promote his rise to higher office.

Andy Wint knows who holds the purse strings.

Yes  it was suspicious that the callers were generally supportive or complimentary to DA.  

Edited by Gladys
  • Like 3

Who is this David Cretney fella who has become a director of Manx Radio is it the same media Mogul who writes or rather claims responsibility for the articles in the local newspapers , 

just what is going on up there ,and I see Charles Guard who I have a lot of time for has gone as a director ,  strange goings on ,