Manx Radio

SleepyJoe

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

And from that you deduce it was all spent on salary increases?

Words fail me.

( Finlo Your post seems to have disappeared )

Omobono was taking the piss, 1 million+ £250,000 = 25%!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, finlo said:

Omobono was taking the piss, 1 million+ £250,000 = 25%!

But the presenters aren't on a million pounds, so it was either wilfully misleading or just dumb.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

Really? Source?

Alex Allison increases subvention by 25%, what else is this money for, apart from wages.  You are right as it is the general public who pay for this absolute shit show, we should have the right to see the accounts as the largest shareholders. I don't mean a general balance sheet. Full accounts. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Holte End said:

Alex Allison increases subvention by 25%, what else is this money for, apart from wages.  You are right as it is the general public who pay for this absolute shit show, we should have the right to see the accounts as the largest shareholders. I don't mean a general balance sheet. Full accounts. 

Isn't there an element of capital costs in there for works to the premises?  All costs have risen, not just wages.  Bit of a leap to say it is all for pay rises. 

10 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes like Stu,  I’d like to hear where you got that from

What do you think the money is for, lets see what the average pay rise was at Manx Radio. The general public and Manx Radio decried the extra monies to Departments, but as a percentage of Government spend, it was a roughly a mere  5%, but they get a 25% increase and not a word said about it.

Just now, Gladys said:

Isn't there an element of capital costs in there for works to the premises?  All costs have risen, not just wages.  Bit of a leap to say it is all for pay rises. 

Well , lets be transparent as Manx Radio harps on about, let them show their wages structure. 

• Thanks 1