Lord of Mann

0bserver

Just now, Bandits said:

He tends to take out his own personal lack of success on the rest of the world. It is quite hateful. It’s amazing DTC allow him the platform even if he claims his social accounts have no connection to his failed role as a basically useless yet pointlessly noisy town councilor .

Are people not allowed to tell jokes on their Facebook accounts?

35 minutes ago, Bandits said:

Presumably you’d know too 😂😂.. So soon after HIVibes too. 

Just noticed the edit on this - this is my only MF account. More than one person can disagree with you, you know?

4 minutes ago, Bandits said:

There’s a difference between telling a joke and being a smug hate filled little cunt. 

Perhaps that difference is the perception of the reader.

Just now, Capt_Mainwaring said:

Depends on the "joke", also is it appropriate for someone in public office to be making such a "joke"?

Most employers will also have some form of social policy which would likely suggest that such "jokes" are not really a good idea.

From a private/personal FB I don't really see the issue. The account isn't visible to non-friends by the looks of it. Apparently he's friended a narc though.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HeliX said:

From a private/personal FB I don't really see the issue. The account isn't visible to non-friends by the looks of it. Apparently he's friended a narc though.

You represent your employer both inside and outside of work. Whether that be on Facebook, in the street or down the pub. The fact his friends were calling him out on it and then he deleted it is telling, is it not?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, HeliX said:

No doubt it will take “him” ages to work out who the narc is 😂😂 Let us know how it all rolls out. 

Just now, Capt_Mainwaring said:

You represent your employer both inside and outside of work. Whether that be on Facebook, in the street or down the pub. The fact his friends were calling him out on it and then he deleted it is telling, is it not?

No idea, didn't see the post before it was removed.

Just now, Bandits said:

No doubt it will take “him” ages to work out who the narc is 😂😂 Let us know how it all rolls out. 

5 grand says I'm not him.

9 minutes ago, Capt_Mainwaring said:

It’s amazing what people think they can get away with on Facebook. We seem to have done quite well above with people being anonymous and still being mostly respectful. 

3359D48B-4752-46A3-A22C-5AFA7AB05DE4.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Capt_Mainwaring said:

Depends on the "joke", also is it appropriate for someone in public office to be making such a "joke"?

Most employers will also have some form of social policy which would likely suggest that such "jokes" are not really a good idea.

So you're suggesting he should be 'cancelled'.  There's a lot of people on here who claim to be against that sort of thing and I'm sure they will all be along to attack you, otherwise they will be showing themselves up as dishonest hypocrites.

Edited by Roger Mexico
  • Like 2