Lord of Mann

0bserver

2 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

That said if you go down the league tables to the local authorities no doubt Devon Watson will spend his day fuming (sorry making jokes) about social inequalities and boomer millionaires on Twitter though. 

I like Devon. Do I always agree with his ‘parlance’? Of course not, but I recognise a young person who in this age of a politically apathetic electorate is passionate about his beliefs and does not squirm when he is ‘fighting’ for his cause.

Who knows what will become of our Citizen Smith when he grows up, but for now Che’s famous quote “If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine” seems to be a true reflection how Devon presently lives his life.

• Like 1

Just now, code99 said:

I like Devon. Do I always agree with his ‘parlance’? Of course not, but I recognise a young person who in this age of a politically apathetic electorate is passionate about his beliefs and does not squirm when he is ‘fighting’ for his cause.

Who knows what will become of our Citizen Smith when he grows up, but for now Che’s famous quote “If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine” seems to be a true reflection how Devon presently lives his life.

I'd love to see a Government led by HM and Devon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where are you seeing Lemon Soles??? They overfished those years ago, you'd need three to feed one person!!!

...but yes, Devons heart is in the right place, he's young and enthusiastic. To be fair, the Sole, when he stood for election, came across fairly well in his speeches.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Steady Eddie said:

To be honest I don’t go round looking at flags and I honestly couldn’t care less whether they’re observing or not. But these social media bullies trying to enforce their hardcore mourning on us really annoy me. 

I took mine down when the death was announced and it ain't going back up until all this wailing and gnashing of teeth is over. I refuse to be browbeaten into what I should think. I just am thankful that I live in a relatively free society.

• Like 5