Lord of Mann

0bserver

2 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

At the place where her coffin is being kept tonight. Not as busy as I had thought. Weather wasn’t good though. 

EECF8B25-F90B-4129-9A74-31F267F34865.jpeg

2768AF4C-2197-4FB3-BF36-34307AC3F304.jpeg

6563628B-F510-4252-90AB-66B134ECEB3E.jpeg

8FDD013F-2247-4266-901A-7C779FDCCF8C.jpeg

179282ED-B48A-4738-9639-2DE018FE1936.jpeg

6C90FEF8-6AAB-4A3C-BC61-BEC6AD6737DE.jpeg

E2C81794-F992-4B96-8039-CA94FD535F0A.jpeg

Sorry, but why would someone follow the body around and take photos thinking other people would be interested?

I really don’t get it? If people are bothered then it is on the news.

Many parts of the last few days confuse me, but someone who (you are going to have to forgive me here) isn’t even Manx or British documenting the transit of a corpse seems very odd to me.

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

Maybe I had a trip to here planned before she happened to die. Maybe it’s a once in a lifetime historic event. Maybe you’re just miserable. Some questions will never be answered. 

Fair enough.  I thinks it’s odd and you don’t.

People are different I guess and I have to admit it’s not just you, there are thousands gawping at other people grief though their phone or camera lens.

It isn’t once in a time for you or I though assuming we manage another 20 years. The new one is well old and we will probably have to endure all this nonsense again in the next 20 years or less

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Passing Time said:

You'll need to be more specific. Or are you saying that anybody that doesn't agree with you is unhinged...

The whole "the WEF is going to take all your possessions" and "child traffickers and communists stole the US election" and "covid variants have a release schedule" stuff really.

The Queen represented Britain in so many ways the world over that people from here may not even realise it. There’s a very good chance Charles will follow her in my lifetime but I wouldn’t extend a stay in a city to see his hearse drive by. There’s no connection. In fact, I do hope this event will be a catalyst for change. Maybe a gradual one at first but change nonetheless. It’s needed. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

The Queen represented Britain in so many ways the world over that people from here may not even realise it. There’s a very good chance Charles will follow her in my lifetime but I wouldn’t extend a stay in a city to see his hearse drive by. There’s no connection. In fact, I do hope this event will be a catalyst for change. Maybe a gradual one at first but change nonetheless. It’s needed. 

Words of a statesman. 

• Haha 3