Lord of Mann

0bserver

23 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Ask them if they’d knock you up a QE2 funeral cake. But you can only collect it this Saturday.

She has already said on her own page that the shop will be open and she will be working.  It’s just the idea of attending a “festival” that she has an issue with 😂

HP Sauce has an accreditation as “By appointment to Her Majesty The Queen” I’ve always believed that to display this the product must be personally approved by the Monarch.

Will my beloved Houses of Parliament condiment be removed of its Royal stamp if Charles prefers ketchup?

Asking as a mark of respect - Colman’s mustard may also be impacted 

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
Red Sauce is rubbish

1 minute ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

HP Sauce has an accreditation as “By appointment to Her Majesty The Queen” I’ve always believed that to display this the product has must be personally approved by the Monarch.

Will my beloved Houses of Parliament condiment be removed of its Royal stamp of Charles prefers ketchup?

Asking as a mark of respect - Colman’s mustard may also be impacted 

All the convicts must be really proud today if Manx Radio is anything to go by. Imagine being the first to be prosecuted and sent down in the name of King Charles III? The sense of pride and achievement you might feel would be immeasurable! Much more modern and progressive than being prosecuted by the Queen! I wonder which lucky nonce will win the lottery? 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/first-prosecutions-brought-on-behalf-of-king-charles-iii/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Hope IOMG are recompensed, and aren’t doing it for nothing. 

A down side, is the potential for local scrotes to cause mayhem, in pubs, clubs and takeaways, or local villains out to breaking and entering, stealing in the knowledge that there will be less police around.

It's OK there's only 5 going. 

1 minute ago, manxchester said:

This doesn’t seem too respectful..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/13/king-charles-staff-given-redundancy-notice-during-church-service-for-queen?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

(Dozens of staff at Clarence House given redundancy notice whilst a church service for the queen was going on)

You don't have to be respectful to them, they're not royalty.