Lord of Mann

0bserver

34 minutes ago, 2112 said:
5 hours ago, Banker said:

A down side, is the potential for local scrotes to cause mayhem, in pubs, clubs and takeaways, or local villains out to breaking and entering, stealing in the knowledge that there will be less police around.

There's actually an update

NEWS: Isle of Man Constabulary sends Manx officers to assist with Her Majesty, the Queen's funeral

Update: Five officers have travelled to London - a further 10 who were due to travel have been stood down

So it's only 5 out of 240 or whatever.  Maybe they're trying to lull the local crims into a false state of security.

Not much chance of anything happening here next Monday ,everything will be closed down tighter  than a ducks backside , you will be lucky to get  a carryout ,  it will be like the old days , when the only thing open on a Sunday was the herb beer shop ,I see Shoprite  empire closed for the day ,  I doubt weather many people will go out , but be transfixed to their TV sets  for this Sad  but very memorable  and moving occasion , for some a once in a lifetime 

5 minutes ago, Omobono said:

I see Shoprite  empire closed for the day ,  I doubt weather many people will go out , but be transfixed to their TV sets  for this Sad  but very memorable  and moving occasion , for some a once in a lifetime 

Shoprite the only remaining place where you ever see masked shoppers these days. They’ll all be home waving their plastic flags. 

41 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

I used a mask the other day, to blow my nose in the car, didn't have anything else to hand.

Doing my bit to keep society safe.

If you think that is funny it is not , immunocompromised people need all the help they can have , Covid is still killer for lots of people. I suggest you do not take any more vaccinations that are offered to you

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, alpha-acid said:

If you think that is funny it is not , immunocompromised people need all the help they can have , Covid is still killer for lots of people. I suggest you do not take any more vaccinations that are offered to you

Wow, it was a light hearted quip!  Why shouldn't they have all the vax offered?

He said he blew his nose in the car, not in the face of an immunocompromised person. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Wow, it was a light hearted quip!  Why shouldn't they have all the vax offered?

He said he blew his nose in the car, not in the face of an immunocompromised person. 

He is making fun of people wearing masks, can't you see that

• Haha 1