Lord of Mann

0bserver

4 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Why?  We are a tiny insignificant part of the British Isles and the Commonwealth?  There must be thousands further the list than our CM

Every other leader of a country in the Queen's Commonwealth seems to be there.. from many other small Island countries.

Edited by NoTailT

1 hour ago, Declan said:

There were a few on Shore Road Port Erin during the ceremony. Mainly old people revving their motorbikes and ostentatiously talking during the minutes silence. 

You're getting a bit ageist and a bit motorcyclistist in your not so long to be old age yourself young man.

But fair enough, you make a good point. I would have jut said "there were a few arseholes on Shore Road, Port Erin during the ceremony".

20 minutes ago, AOR said:

You're getting a bit ageist and a bit motorcyclistist in your not so long to be old age yourself young man.

But fair enough, you make a good point. I would have jut said "there were a few arseholes on Shore Road, Port Erin during the ceremony".

Isn't that arseholeist?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, snowman said:

*shitty*

It is, it was very sad in town this afternoon it just looked desolate with all the closed shops and the empty shops with for sale signs on them. It was like 1982. If the Specials had wafted past in a Vauxhall Cresta with Ghost Town blasting out of the windows it would have completed the effect. The only funny thing I saw was a Douglas Councilor down there taking pictures of how desolate it looked and I see that he has now put those up on Twitter. Very odd behavior when you want to make a point of how shit the town looks that you are a member of the town council of! 

Edited by Newsdesk
  • Haha 1