Ridiculous marks of “respect”

Newsdesk

14 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

It should be . Most people are crying poverty and looking for hand outs. It’s only to fill the brewery’s pockets and a few food outlets. I don’t blame her wanting it stopped. 

So how does that logic work then . So your happy that our government have delayed the discussions regarding help with fuel costs and general issues to help the population because , allegedly , the mourning period .

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

What a lovely lighthearted thread this was - for the first half page 😂

Yes a big mistake. It seems a large part of society has had a complete sense of humour bypass. It’s sad that objectively they can’t see how stupid a lot of these things are.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

The government are the reason some people can’t afford heating or food. the people buy the gas for those in government to sell on to Manx gas for the people to buy it again. Then act like they doing good by giving hand outs to the poorest whilst they have to listen to people put them down like it’s their fault., it is an Isle of Man problem that has been a problem for years. 
they have not educated the people . Job have been got by who. You know not what you know. They have been collecting money whilst being lazy and not doing what they got paid to do. Whilst collecting fat pensions. I’m Manx but glad I left.

you just have look to what an old minister Cretney wrote tonight about himself and his daughter giving himself and co a pat on the back. But actually a person who wants to help don’t shout about it.

too many do what Simon says anyone who does not do what Simon says or does not agree with Simon watch out. It’s laughable 

Clearly English isn't your first language, so well done for making SOME sense. But your grasp of global economics is flimsier than my own - this inflation and (dare I say the word) recession is absolutely NOT the fault of our government but as a result of outside forces - not least (IMO) this headlong rush to net zero and bugger the consequences. While we've been 'setting an example' and grandstanding to Greta et al the world has gone to hell in a handcart, Putin playing a role but the massive power of the seemingly untouchable energy companies, their bankers and commodity brokers being the biggest factors. Follow the money, this is going to cost the IOMG not make it any richer.

• Thanks 6
  • Sad 1