Ridiculous marks of “respect”

Newsdesk

1 minute ago, Passing Time said:

It’s not me who’s telling everybody who the late queen hates Guardian boy.

Ahhhh yes, the very right wing master of the obvious...

Let's just say that their relationship was "cordial" to use the language of the time.

Mind you, Queenie really liked Tony Blair...

Source : Private Eye.

4 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Mainly because if you knew anything about Her Majesty and any of the other senior royals, you would know that they see the best in everybody… Hey even you/PK stand a chance

Are you one of her butlers? You seem to know them all so well.

Edited by Newsdesk
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

I don’t think she hated Thatcher, do you have conclusive proof of this?

@Passing Time

Frankly it would be appreciated if you would explain what part of this post is it that you fail to understand...?

32 minutes ago, P.K. said:

QE2 (not the boat) hated the Thatcher creature. Because the government of the day have a duty of care towards ALL of their citizens. As do the monarchy, which is very important. There was a distinct culture clash as the ethos of the appalling Thatcher was "They don't vote tory so fuck 'em" which didn't sit well with Queenie.

Well...?

1 hour ago, Newsdesk said:

Shoprite is closing all day Monday. The Co-op is closing in the daytime if you need food but opening up at 5pm so it can serve all the alcoholics and dope heads with booze and cigarette papers. 

The Brewery are keeping their pubs open, so the alcoholics will have somewhere to go and raise a glass, and if the Brewery decide to open Spar, they could buy cigarette papers. 

2 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

this inflation and (dare I say the word) recession is absolutely NOT the fault of our government but as a result of outside forces

Well, if OUR Govts had stood up to Putin before he invaded Ukrain...................

3 hours ago, Newsdesk said:

This probably does deserve a whole extra thread as the role call of stoopids just gets higher and higher.

Back to the Island angry chocolate woman as the started for 10

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/manx-vendor-offended-food-and-drink-festival-still-going-ahead/

There is no such thing as bad publicity. Until this thread I had not heard of chockypiggy.

8 minutes ago, 2bees said:

Until this thread I had not heard of chockypiggy.

Well, as it's Choccy Piccy, you still haven't!!! Unless you wish to diss her on facebook, it probably doesn't matter?

Who needs chocolate anyway?????

Diss her? Am I down with the Kids or what!!!!

Edited by Kopek