Please Sir can I have more!!

Banker

Any predictions for round three?

Will they see sense and not rock the boat any further now it’s even more obvious than it always was that they won’t gets any more?

I guess the bully boy leaders are also busy with actions across now?  Was it deliberate that Geraldine didn’t really  feature during the last semi strike?

Edited by Asthehills
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I think the NASUWT and DBC should join forces. They both seem to be run by deaf, blind and stupid people who can’t read the room of public sentiment as they’re so far up their own arses. 

I am not passing comment on DBC.  I am only allowed to post again today after making a comment that obviously massively overstepped the boundary of what is appropriate on here 🙄

• Like 1

Still don't get why if 4 of 5 unions accepted the terms it isn't taken as a majority decison. Unless NASUWT have the majority of members? 

Do they have to ballot on every strike or is this left in the hands of the union leaders once they got the mandate?

Presumably until the union is offered some sort of face saving offer they can't (or won't) go back to the members to see if they'll accept the terms every other union has? 

As for the right to strike, I have no problem at all so long as they get no pay and the other entitlements are reduced in proportion. That's only fair to those have agreed to terms and come to work as normal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BriT said:

Give it a rest your apparent teacher hatred is bordering on the psychotic. 

Hide the thread if you don’t like it.

The fact is that their public support has all but gone now and they are only going to serve to make themselves look very stupid if they continue to strike.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1