Please Sir can I have more!!

Banker

Just now, Asthehills said:

I just said the thread was quiet over the weekend when teachers were off.

Thats all.

Draw your own conclusions 

"Forum quiet on day most people are spending with their families".

Do offer your research services for the good of the community, won't you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Well, you're often busy during working hours.

Does that speak volumes of your work ethic?

I don’t have fixed working hours.  I just do as many hours as it takes to get the work done.  With and without breaks.

Wrap your head around that one 

13 minutes ago, HeliX said:

So not only do you spend a lot of your working time on here whinging about teachers, even on a Sunday when you should probably be spending time with your family you're thinking about people who you perceive to be teachers' internet habits?

Have you tried counselling?

Ooh get you. 

15 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

I don’t have fixed working hours.  I just do as many hours as it takes to get the work done.  With and without breaks.

Wrap your head around that one 

Depending who you ask, it could mean either you’re wonderfully flexible and will go above and beyond for your employer. 

Or, you can never get anything done in the allotted time because you spend all your time arguing with strangers and calling people teachers. 

Amazing how you can spin things. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Depending who you ask, it could mean either you’re wonderfully flexible and will go above and beyond for your employer. 

Or, you can never get anything done in the allotted time because you spend all your time arguing with strangers and calling people teachers. 

Amazing how you can spin things. 

Or maybe it’s just taking pride in the job you do, and getting it done without moaning about hours and responsibilities?

As an outsider it doesn’t seem like pride  is in many teachers vocab.  They are more bothered about hours worked and pounds paid 

Edited by Asthehills

1 hour ago, Asthehills said:

What a quiet thread when all the hardworking teachers are busy doing nice weekend things.

I fully expect it to ramp up again tomorrow when they are sitting at work trying to fill their time.

But according to the statistics in the sidebar, the person who has posted most on this topic is you (167).  Does that mean you are secretly a teacher?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Roger Mexico said:

But according to the statistics in the sidebar, the person who has posted most on this topic is you (167).  Does that mean you are secretly a teacher?

No.

It means i think teachers are work-shy spongers if they genuinely believe they are entitled to a pay rise in the current climate.

• Haha 2