Prices of eating out

Asthehills

I’ve only been in there once. That was for lunch with Mrs TVoR

I had a steak and onion wrap with lovely chips and a couple of glasses of wine (Shiraz if I recall correctly)

Can’t remember what Mrs TVoR had.

Wasn’t too keen on most of the menu ( Mac ‘n’ cheese, that sort of thing) but there was an implausibly young looking fellow directing things from behind the bar very efficiently and a nice chatty Scottish waiter.

We keep meaning to revisit but the possibility of bumping into CrazyDave there probably makes that less likely ( £12 Sunday lunch,or no £12 Sunday lunch)

26 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I’ve only been in there once. That was for lunch with Mrs TVoR

I had a steak and onion wrap with lovely chips and a couple of glasses of wine (Shiraz if I recall correctly)

Can’t remember what Mrs TVoR had.

Wasn’t too keen on most of the menu ( Mac ‘n’ cheese, that sort of thing) but there was an implausibly young looking fellow directing things from behind the bar very efficiently and a nice chatty Scottish waiter.

We keep meaning to revisit but the possibility of bumping into CrazyDave there probably makes that less likely ( £12 Sunday lunch,or no £12 Sunday lunch)

Fear not.  You have free run of the place today as we shall be in the Moet bar today after lunch in the restaurant and a morning in the spa

42 minutes ago, Fred the shred said:

Heard things about that hotel regarding food it was not a great recommendation.

Been to functions, dinners & also with friends for meal and all times excellent food. Hotel is always busy with guests, functions, weddings etc so it must be doing something right

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fred the shred said:

Heard things about that hotel regarding food it was not a great recommendation.

Lunch was very good today, as it is consistently when I go up there in the week with clients.

I haven’t had anything other than good food up there in the Bistro, Restuarant or at a function since back before The Mount Murray fire.

I would highly recommended it, decent value as well.  Especially the bistro whatever its called.

5 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

Fear not.  You have free run of the place today as we shall be in the Moet bar today after lunch in the restaurant and a morning in the spa

Is that on top of the £12 carvery you also said you were having in Ramsey today? You must cover half the island with your eating and client meetings. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Is that on top of the £12 carvery you also said you were having in Ramsey today? You must cover half the island with your eating and client meetings. 

I never said I was having it, I pointed it out as good value for other people in a thread about the price of eating out.

You muppet

Are we only allowed to mention food places if we are actually going there the same day now?

Try reading things properly.

3 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

I never said I was having it, I pointed it out as good value for other people in a thread about the price of eating out.

Really? It’s just so hard to keep up with your fantasy claims and the absolute bullshit that you post. You and Banker are clearly the bullshit brothers. You probably need to keep track of the fantasy claims and total bullshit you make up better as you’re tripping up. 

1 minute ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Really? It’s just so hard to keep up with your fantasy claims and the absolute bullshit that you post. You and Banker are clearly the bullshit brothers. You probably need to keep track of the fantasy claims and total bullshit you make up better as you’re tripping up. 

WTF are you on about.

Its not my problem you can’t read and absorb stuff.

No claims and no fantasy.  Apologies your life life is so dull that you can’t comprehend other people having social lives.