Prices of eating out

Asthehills

15 minutes ago, madmanx90 said:

H&B Own market town taverns. 

Fuck.  Just checked UK Cos House.  You're right. 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03609525/officers

Edited by The Phantom

6 hours ago, Capt_Mainwaring said:

Have you looked at the menus on that site? They're exactly the same as the ones in H&B pubs here. Their branding is the same it's just a different trading name.

Thats what he said, Market Town Taverns was bought by H+B a good few years ago and it was a disastrous decision, most Pubs were not freehold and when bought was a money sink

On 9/23/2022 at 8:15 PM, Numbnuts said:

Bohemian , which I frequent often , staff are really nice , friendly and efficient. Also the owner , unlike Costa's  , is really nice . Dont know which your daughter is but nothing but good to say about the staff in both there places. Usually  I'm in Strand street one though.  

The only problem you have with Bohemia, which I encountered again today, is the big fat smelly twat they allow to telework in the Victoria St outlet. He must put a lot of customers off. Just got a take out this afternoon as he was down there stinking the place out again and I couldn’t face sitting down within about 10 tables down wind. I’d have bought lunch but the thought of eating it amongst the stench was too much. They must be losing a fortune. It’s like eating next to a rotting corpse. 

Edited by Steady Eddie
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

The only problem you have with Bohemia, which I encountered again today, is the big fat smelly twat they allow to telework in the Victoria St outlet. He must put a lot of customers off. Just got a take out this afternoon as he was down there stinking the place out again and I couldn’t face sitting down within about 10 tables down wind. I’d have bought lunch but the thought of eating it amongst the stench was too much. They must be losing a fortune. It’s like eating next to a rotting corpse. 

Yes...I've started going to the strand Street one 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

give him a bar of soap next time you're in there.  you shouldn't have to run too far.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

I thought we paid lots of money to Eagle Labs to keep these people away from the public.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WTF said:

give him a bar of soap next time you're in there.  you shouldn't have to run too far.

Honestly it’s disgusting. I really like the place and I thought long and hard before I posted that but I went in there again at lunch and it ****ing stinks and the owners need to do something about it. It’s every day he’s in there 5-6 hours a day working on a laptop jumping off their wifi on Zoom. It must be costing them a fortune in lost trade. 

23 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

Honestly it’s disgusting. I really like the place and I thought long and hard before I posted that but I went in there again at lunch and it ****ing stinks and the owners need to do something about it. It’s every day he’s in there 5-6 hours a day working on a laptop jumping off their wifi on Zoom. It must be costing them a fortune in lost trade. 

you'll probably find he owns the place.

• Haha 2