More visions from planning

Moghrey Mie

2 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

What the hell has all that cost to present !!?? Pipedreams . God they really have gone mad .

The Douglas Master Plan was proposed in 2014. And so time goes by............

2 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

What the hell has all that cost to present !!?? Pipedreams . God they really have gone mad .

2 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

"Douglas 2000".....

Twenty-two years on and......?

It’s worse than ever. I see the comment about Piecroft above and ask how has someone managed to hold onto that job for 20 years as the town has just got worse and worse? It’s a bigger tip now than it was 20 years ago and yet he’s still in charge of regeneration. How? 

3 hours ago, Newsdesk said:

It’s worse than ever. I see the comment about Piecroft above and ask how has someone managed to hold onto that job for 20 years as the town has just got worse and worse? It’s a bigger tip now than it was 20 years ago and yet he’s still in charge of regeneration. How? 

3 hours ago, Newsdesk said:

Presumably he created a job for himself as 'Assistant Chief Officer (Regeneration)'.