More visions from planning

Moghrey Mie

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/8-million-project-to-revamp-north-quay-shelved-after-planning-refusal/

Have you heard the bollox the member of the committee rambles on about in this news report?

Complete stupidity turning down this proposal. Who the hell wants to invest in the island if they are up against idiots like this?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Numbnuts said:

What the hell has all that cost to present !!?? Pipedreams . God they really have gone mad .

I actually think they now need to investigate possible corruption in the planning department. There was no logical reason to turn this down. They simply appear to want to get the developer to exit the site. I wouldn’t be surprised to now see the MDC or Dandara buy this on the cheap and magically get planning permission for something 90% similar. The Isle of Man where you can! 

2 minutes ago, Newsdesk said:

I actually think they now need to investigate possible corruption in the planning department. There was no logical reason to turn this down. They simply appear to want to get the developer to exit the site. I wouldn’t be surprised to now see the MDC or Dandara buy this on the cheap and magically get planning permission for something 90% similar. The Isle of Man where you can! 

Does the MDC have funding to buy anything?

1 hour ago, Wavey Davey said:

All other peoples fault apparently! 

Yes, well, with the exception of the bottleneck/Bushys thing, but again you could kinda say that was a bit mmmmmm yeah, like imagine letting Kings of TT Bushys set up a fully blown festival the Villa gardens. Not very nice really, but I suppose business is business innit? 

• Like 1