More visions from planning

Moghrey Mie

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, asitis said:

I see Dandara are increasing the number of homes on the Ballasalla blight !

No doubt some advance massaging has taken place ! I must ask the village idiot Cregeen where the bypass is ?

And why not?

The infrastructure is there, bridges, by-passes and power so why not make a new Town  - or City 🙂 there if there is the room?

I really don't get this hatred of Dandara on here. They employ a lot of people and build a good house at a price point that suits the market.

What else do people want?

8They do not employ a lot of people. Small core, rest are subcontracted on price work. This is the price for the work take it or leave it, better not let them down as penalty clause are rife and unlike government harsh and implemented. So not a lot of money to be made but with little or no work around what are you going to do. I would be looking at how much tax they owe the gov and if it is like sefton group. If we do not get the breaks will dump workforce and go insolvent on you and whistle for your cash.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

And why not?

The infrastructure is there, bridges, by-passes and power so why not make a new Town  - or City 🙂 there if there is the room?

I really don't get this hatred of Dandara on here. They employ a lot of people and build a good house at a price point that suits the market.

What else do people want?

One of the most toxic companies I have ever known, they do nothing for the housing crisis on the island, they want to build on green fields at prices which assist no one to get on the ladder. If they don't get their way they leave eyesores until someone caves in. My daughter spent half a million quid on a pile of crap they call a house !

• Like 5
  • Sad 1