Gas Pipeline & Interconnectors

0bserver

14 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

It could be squeaky bum time if the Russians have taken a liking to destroying pipelines. 

What is the plan when the gas pipeline goes down?

DOI to throw 67 Zillion at it before admitting failure and the Ronague Roustabouts will be called in and fix it for a few pork pies and a barrel of Ale.  

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

It could be squeaky bum time if the Russians have taken a liking to destroying pipelines. 

What is the plan when the gas pipeline goes down?

I'm pretty certain that Putin will have more pressing matters on his mind than the IOM interconnector. 

However, we'd be fairly well protected due to the Trident Subs at Faslane.  It would be difficult for them to enter certainly from the North. 

If the worst does happen, we can start by burning civil servants and politicians? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

I'm pretty certain that Putin will have more pressing matters on his mind than the IOM interconnector. 

However, we'd be fairly well protected due to the Trident Subs at Faslane.  It would be difficult for them to enter certainly from the North. 

If the worst does happen, we can start by burning civil servants and politicians? 

I mean he's not going to specifically target the IOM. But he could take a liking to fucking up various cables under the Irish Sea. 

4 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

I'll be an early adopter. When do we start?

Think we could apply for a grant? 

Maybe at least farm them initially.  We could use all the bullshit they spout.  Once they eventually take the red pill and attain self awareness and stop producing gas, maybe we burn them then? 

3 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Think we could apply for a grant? 

Maybe at least farm them initially.  We could use all the bullshit they spout.  Once they eventually take the red pill and attain self awareness and stop producing gas, maybe we burn them then? 

I'm happy to leave the technicalities to you.

Suspicious that the Russian troll army, mostly based at the "Internet Research Agency" in St. Petersburg, were all ramped up and posting furiously on social media sites from the start of the morning of the pipeline explosions. If you look at comments sections like in the Daily Mail, the majority of comments in the threads on the pipeline explosion have been Russian bots and trolls, which smacks of preparation of their social media teams prior to the attack on the pipeline.

1 minute ago, The Bastard said:

Suspicious that the Russian troll army, mostly based at the "Internet Research Agency" in St. Petersburg, were all ramped up and posting furiously on social media sites from the start of the morning of the pipeline explosions. If you look at comments sections like in the Daily Mail, the majority of comments in the threads on the pipeline explosion have been Russian bots and trolls, which smacks of preparation of their social media teams prior to the attack on the pipeline.

Agree with you on the online activity and clearly it’s only in Russia’s interests to have the pipelines damages. I doubt Lizz Truss is even thick enough to sanction cutting off the bulk of the Russian gas supply to the UK and Europe. 

• Like 1