Climate Change Progress Report

Moghrey Mie

On 12/15/2022 at 1:29 PM, Max Power said:

I find it quite appalling that the IoM Government has launched a whole industry, recruited all sorts of loonies and given voice to the Idiots of Mann all based on a lie and incorrect data! 

I think most sane people knew that 50% of what was being said was bollocks, now we have the figures to prove it!

The tailors were never likely to tell the Emperor he had no clothes when they were taking his gold were they? Much like the Y2K bug, everyone saw an opportunity to make a quick buck from green energy band wagon. When you have criminal idiots vandalising petrol pumps, you know the hysteria has drowned out reason.

• Like 3

On 12/15/2022 at 7:04 PM, Non-Believer said:

It makes one wonder how many other Govt stats that policy is being formed on, might be awry by 50%?

Employment figures? Average wages? Population? Inflation? Govt headcount?

It might go some way to explaining a few things....

Like how the twats always award themselves double figure raises, and do not start that shite about independent tribunal who the fuck do you think pays the "independent" tribunal. Maybe not direct but of course your going say they merit the rise if the rest of your finances consist of suckling  on the gov teat

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dirty Buggane said:

Like how the twats always award themselves double figure raises, and do not start that shite about independent tribunal who the fuck do you think pays the "independent" tribunal. Maybe not direct but of course your going say they merit the rise if the rest of your finances consist of suckling  on the gov teat

When was the last time there was a double figure pay rise?

39 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

April 2021

Before my time but I think that was more a redistribution of Tynwald member pay with some getting less, some getting more but the overall change was cost neutral.

1 minute ago, Stu Peters said:

Before my time but I think that was more a redistribution of Tynwald member pay with some getting less, some getting more but the overall change was cost neutral.

Some getting more some getting less couldn't have been cost neutral can it?

• Confused 1

was in touch with friends in the US yesterday , they are on heat pump  with underfloor heating ,house is frozen and they suspect they will have to revisit their heating system  as it is just not up to the job  or delivers what the engineer  stated  ,  they had a hot air system before that and even in the hardest winter the house was warm  and the system never let them down , 

• Like 1