Climate Change Progress Report

Moghrey Mie

6 minutes ago, John Wright said:

On to which we need to add “Those who see that which is not there, and for which there is no evidence, but continue to spout bullshit because to do otherwise causes cognitive dissonance”

That seems to over complicate things a bit. The point of such  slogans are that they should be a bit snappy. 

Edited by The Voice of Reason
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Manxman1234 said:

😂IMG_8299.thumb.jpeg.416683850f6f4a223942d4251b3eff24.jpeg

I remember when I was young my brother ( who went on to become a scientist) used to scare me shitless that the world was going to end because of over population. This was in the 1970’s I was maybe 12, he was a good few years older than me. 
Bastard!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, John Wright said:

On to which we need to add “Those who see that which is not there, and for which there is no evidence, but continue to spout bullshit because to do otherwise causes cognitive dissonance”

I have used the word ’shill’ about you before. You pop up with monotonous regularity whenever someone on this forum deviates from the mainstream mantra. At least you're no longer the bullying moderator.

Below is the BBC reporting the ‘collapse' of World Trade Centre ‘building 7’ 20 minutes BEFORE it actually did ‘collapse’ - the building is clearly visible behind reporter Jane Standley. Strangely she went off-air soon after: 

This is what actually happened 20 minutes later. World Trade Centre ‘building7’, which was undamaged by either fire or aircraft, mysteriously ‘collapsing’ into its’ own footprint:

It is remarkable that you can find the time to dispute the most mundane of subjects, trawling up any amount of minutiae to demonstrate how clever you are, yet appear oblivious to the mountains of evidence which disprove so much of the mainstream narrative. If you are struggling to accept the evidence of this subject any one of the 3,000 or so architects and engineers who have campaigned for over 20 years, some risking their careers to do so, to expose the truth of 9/11 would be able to assist:-

Edited by ricardo