More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

Jebus - The lightning is targeted. Who's doing that? Those darned rooskies? Maybe its DBC using the lighning control system which is built into the chewing gum hooverthing and is powered by an infinity stone which was embedded in the mayoress' chain to try and power THAT jacoozi. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Jebus - The lightning is targeted. Who's doing that? Those darned rooskies? Maybe its DBC using the lighning control system which is built into the chewing gum hooverthing and is powered by an infinity stone which was embedded in the mayoress' chain to try and power THAT jacoozi. 

it was God, backing up his leafletting campaign with a show of strength.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

Might be nothing to do with rent arrears might just be the tenants are disruptive to other neighbours

My bet would be that 99.9% of them are rent areas. DBC go in on court action as they're probably not getting very far with their conversations to resolve with the tenant. 

Court action makes the situation very real for the tenant

2 hours ago, 2bees said:

Ah well, I put my recycling out, came home around 5, put the recycling back in, went to gym, on my way I saw the recycling truck so came back and put the recycling back out, went to gym (which was too busy) came back and the boxes have gone. 

with all the recycling moving in and out i'm not sure why you felt the need to go to a gym

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, 0bserver said:

That's going to be some nice overtime for the lads (don't begrudge them it as they're working hard to make up for the mistakes of the Council)

Screenshot_20230112-164809_Facebook.jpg

You couldn't make it up could you.

So. DBC have a plan to encourage recycling by withdrawing every other general waste collection. That was expected to decrease general waste (GW) bit increase recycled waste (RW).

Mathematically you can define total waste (TW) as.

TW= GW+RW

We can assume TW is constant. Therefore if GW decreases then RW must increase. 

Both RW and GW require resources to deal with them.

So, do we move resources from GW to RW? Or do we leave the resources for GW the same so they can wait for the leaves to come back and the grass to start growing? Then increase the resources required for RW by working overtime. 

Badly planned. Understatement or what?