More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

18 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

A ground hog day clip gets more ironic and even more irrelevant the more times it’s used.

Maybe so: but a garrison may get less effective with every repetitious, vexatious and needlessly combative comment.   Inverse square law, I think.

quilp, get outta my head - I would NEVER have posted that! 😉

Edited by Jarndyce
Regained self…
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Anyone else notice that DBC have cut the grass in various public spaces ... in early February? Any logical reason for this?

Arrogant gits - and they made no effort to communicate this to the rate-payers?   I think we should demand resignations - or a recall meeting!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Thats the public line though. My Councillor says the same thing whenever I ask which leads you to think that they’re probably doing nothing. Or actually more likely that the councillors themselves have absolutely no power to do anything. I’d be putting money on nobody ever saying anything about this. Just like Wells’ phantom email that is continually being investigated they hope that people will just stop asking the question at some stage. 

Garrison mark 2 with more attacks 

• Like 1