More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

1 hour ago, Reportage said:

It’s only their claim of non factual information. Wells lives in Saddlestone if it isn’t in Braddan then it’s on the outer, outer boundary of Douglas North and effectively Braddan for all intents of purposes. It’s a pedants point part of the estate is Braddan some of it Douglas. There is a familial link to the Council CEO that the papers would be well advised to look at. And Wells did totally get shown her arse at the meeting where at least 80 people (and probably more) were almost 100% (literally within 2 people) not in support of the measures at a public show of hands. And ALL Cllrs in the audience (plus the stooge), including Amadeus himself, did hilariously put their hands up in support of their own policy.

The meeting was requested by people who were unhappy with the new bin collections, ergo the people who would attend the meeting would be those opposed to the new bin collections, if you were happy with the new bin collections why would you attend the meeting?

As I have said I am happy with the new collections and only went as it was a cold Monday night so thought there would be some entertainment and meant I didn't have to waste my own heating. 

You had your moan, they were noted and now it's time to let the scheme continue and review it at a later date

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, genericUserName said:

Which is ironic considering they imagines we-self to be a gonzo journalist on Twitter.

Just been alerted to this. You’re barking up the wrong tree. The only mistake we made was lowering the content to cover local politics rather than national. It transpires that the local politicians have even more monstrous egos and create even more fuss than that national ones which was the only reason we registered here to set the record straight after claims were made on Twitter. Never needed to have an account here, never had anything blow up out of all perspective before and such wild accusations being made even when commentating on Ashford or Cannan. Perhaps local politicians should be a bit more reflective on how some might perceive their actions and a little less trigger happy. Only commenting on how the bulk of people generally see things. 

FYI - I have banned 'Reportage' for posting exceedingly abusive comments.

I have warned one other member for making allegations they have no proof of. Please remember that you can get yourself into serious trouble when posting libelous comments suggesting unproven criminality.

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

FYI - I have banned 'Reportage' for posting exceedingly abusive comments.

I have warned one other member for making allegations they have no proof of. Please remember that you can get yourself into serious trouble when posting libelous comments suggesting unproven criminality.

Thanks.

Pathetic