More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

2 hours ago, FANDL said:

Just been alerted to this. You’re barking up the wrong tree. The only mistake we made was lowering the content to cover local politics rather than national. It transpires that the local politicians have even more monstrous egos and create even more fuss than that national ones which was the only reason we registered here to set the record straight after claims were made on Twitter. Never needed to have an account here, never had anything blow up out of all perspective before and such wild accusations being made even when commentating on Ashford or Cannan. Perhaps local politicians should be a bit more reflective on how some might perceive their actions and a little less trigger happy. Only commenting on how the bulk of people generally see things. 

We lol.

5 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

What was so out of order out of interest? Just seemed quite anti DBC from what I read but didn’t see much that was any worse than some of the other idiots post on here. 

Well firstly in my opinion its not right to tell a moderator(John Wright ) to Fuck off and in the manner he did. Am away now and its currently 1 am so will answer more tomorrow . John is not my favourite person but thats a historical thing and he doesnt need that said in that manner.

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 1