More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

1 minute ago, Numbnuts said:

Well firstly in my opinion its not right to tell a moderator(John Wright ) to Fuck off and in the manner he did. Am away now and its currently 1 am so will answer more tomorrow .

I didn’t think John was a moderator anymore? I’d also be prepared to guess the words fuck off have been used more than once on this forum. Are we all to frail to read a bit of swearing? That sounds quite woke to be honest. 

Just now, NoTailT said:

Elon would start calling us woke.

Looks like some might be. I think the main issue the poster misjudged was how despotic these local government types are. You can’t go round accusing people of something when they have an image to maintain in the media. I can’t see any of it was too bad to be fair. Even the up for perjury comment wasn’t incorrect but I see the words inconvenient facts have already been used unsuccessfully though. 

1 hour ago, Amadeus said:

Monthly council meeting just concluded. One person in the public gallery. Loads of interesting topics. 

EFC3AC81-8837-4477-84F4-495D08451360.jpeg

Mainly how much of a car crash the leader's debating skills were, how the national politicians ran rings around us... And perhaps the public don't love us anymore. Where can we get a statue quick... hearts and minds

17 minutes ago, english zloty said:

Mainly how much of a car crash the leader's debating skills were, how the national politicians ran rings around us... 

Well you say that and actually I went back up this thread to re check what all the fuss is about and it looks like all that posters posts have been deleted. Is that common practice when a poster is accused on posting rubbish? If it was rubbish why can it no longer be read by anyone except in other peoples replies? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BriT said:

If it was rubbish why can it no longer be read by anyone except in other peoples replies? 

Oh yes how odd. Comments so obviously dangerous that nobody is even allowed to see them again. Edited to add I had a look at their profile and all posts have definitely been totally removed from the forum. 

ABFC0CEF-9A0F-44E7-BA73-98A457B0CAED.jpeg

Edited by Steady Eddie
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

Oh yes how odd. Comments so obviously dangerous that nobody is even allowed to see them again. Edited to add I had a look at their profile and all posts have definitely been totally removed from the forum. 

More a case of a new mod not being fully familiar with the features. Ban doesn’t normally remove posts so I’ll check when I get home. Have some patience with Albert, he’s old after all ;) 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

Why would anyone want to view some crackpots old posts?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Banker said:

Why would anyone want to view some crackpots old posts?

Equally why would someone want to delete them? Seems very odd I just thought I’d go back and see what all the noise was about and it had all been completely deleted even from the posters profile. Never seen that happen before on here. Very odd. 

Edited by Steady Eddie