More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

2 hours ago, HiVibes said:

The reason it appears to keep running is the political ambition of the moderators, so they can use it as a platform for self promotion and run smear campaigns against Michael Josem or whomever stands against a member of the 'Manx Forums Party' up for election.

To be fair, Josem's Twitter feed is a smear campaign against himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/16/2022 at 3:15 PM, Happier diner said:

Quilp is exempted from being banned🤣

I have no issue with that

Well, if anyone has an issue with something I've written, and a ban is warranted, then so be it but I can't help getting a tad tetchy when there are multiples ruining my experience through their relentless, gratuitous trolling. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's annoyed by it...

Edited by quilp
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, quilp said:

Well, if anyone has an issue and a ban is warranted then so be it. I can't help getting a tad tetchy when there are multiples ruining my experience through their relentless, gratuitous trolling. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's annoyed by it...

I treat my ban as a badge of honour  😇

• Haha 1

FFS This thread is just stupid.

It's a bin collection, not a cancer treatment that has been withdrawn.

Get a grip on the bigger things in life and things far more important and just stop posting personal sh1t, especially against Amadeus.

FF Sake, squash you rubbish, reduce your purchases with excess packaging, it aint hard.

Lezayre area bins have been  every 2 weeks for as long as I can remember, we have not all turned into zombies because of this, quite the opposite.

You get used to making less waste and if you have a blip, i.e. Christmas, you plan on driving your excess to the local tip.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

18 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

FFS This thread is just stupid.

It's a bin collection, not a cancer treatment that has been withdrawn.

Get a grip on the bigger things in life and things far more important and just stop posting personal sh1t, especially against Amadeus.

FF Sake, squash you rubbish, reduce your purchases with excess packaging, it aint hard.

Lezayre area bins have been  every 2 weeks for as long as I can remember, we have not all turned into zombies because of this, quite the opposite.

You get used to making less waste and if you have a blip, i.e. Christmas, you plan on driving your excess to the local tip.

Burning your rubbish is the answer... not going down too well with the neighbours in the flat below though...:whistling:

• Haha 3