More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

3 hours ago, quilp said:

Someone else is fuming in the comment's section of iomtoady...

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/politics/isle-of-man-government-to-reinvent-chief-secretary-role-583560

A very familiar theme from 'Frankie's Touching Cloth' 🤣 against Amadeus and co. in fluent Sultanese. 

Insane to think I'm living rent free in someone's head over some bins and that an adult would post something like this. It's just not normal, no matter how you look at it. I think it's safe to say I'm not the one having issues here and I hope the individual gets the help that is clearly needed. 

5 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Insane to think I'm living rent free in someone's head over some bins and that an adult would post something like this. It's just not normal, no matter how you look at it. I think it's safe to say I'm not the one having issues here and I hope the individual gets the help that is clearly needed. 

It’s fucking glorious. Quite possibly the best diatribe ever 

• Haha 1

It’s the story of a man even more delusional and obsessed with power than fellow south Douglas political failure and general all round political clown Michael Josem

This. Just this. 

yes I’ve been in the boozer since 7 but I’m pissing myself now. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

I think it's safe to say I'm not the one having issues here and I hope the individual gets the help that is clearly needed. 

Why does this forum seem to be so keen to make constant attacks about peoples claimed mental health? The whole place seems to have gone mad this week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

Why does this forum seem to be so keen to make constant attacks about peoples claimed mental health? The whole place seems to have gone mad this week. 

You’re telling me that comment was posted multiple times across multiple articles by someone of sound mind? 

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

You’re telling me that comment was posted multiple times across multiple articles by someone of sound mind? 

I’m saying people on this forum seem to be very quick to pass off things they see as some sort of reason to make some sort of judgement which is offensive. It does seem like this forum has had some sort of mania outbreak this week. It’s probably better ignoring comments like that rather than making the sort of comments you did which some could interpret as you actually being bothered about what’s been said.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Steady Eddie said:

Why does this forum seem to be so keen to make constant attacks about peoples claimed mental health?

It reinforces a sense of 'normalcy' to be able to describe someone else as mentally unwell or deficient. It's a classic mental mechanism. Form of superiority that shrouds a sense of inadequacy. Reinforces one self believe and strengthens ego boundaries. 

Add a bit of arrogance and patronisation. 

Take your pick, or a bit of all. Apply to any group that stands out from the norm and you can put anyone down without a sense of self shortfall. Works really well for some.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Apple said:

It reinforces a sense of 'normalcy' to be able to describe someone else as mentally unwell or deficient. It's a classic mental mechanism. Form of superiority that shrouds a sense of inadequacy. Reinforces one self believe and strengthens ego boundaries. 

Classic bullying techniques. Following these newspaper links is interesting though as it looks like the comments keep disappearing on the IOM today website and then pop back up again. Which suggests that someone is wasting much more time reporting them to Tindle Press and having then deleted than the poster is spending putting them back up. So looks more like someone taking the piss and sucking someone’s time than having some sort of episode to me. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Apple said:

Add a bit of arrogance and patronisation. 

Take your pick, or a bit of all. Apply to any group that stands out from the norm and you can put anyone down without a sense of self shortfall. Works really well for some.

Ok there Sigmund, then kindly explain to me how it is normal for an individual to repeatedly and obsessively post the same ranting and libellous comment across multiple articles on Iomtoday? Or to create hundreds of accounts here to post similar stuff again and again and again? I think it’s fair to say that most people would find this to be outside of healthy norms. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2