More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

1 minute ago, NoTailT said:

Careful, or you'll soon find yourself banned and called a maniac.

As I said further up if we’re now banning people for discussing councilors and bins there’s no real point in expressing an opinion on anything here anymore. 

2 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

"Given abuse to awards our staff, we're faced with a shortage of staff in the refuse collection team and are therefore moving to monthly collections for the remainder of the winter." - I'm joking, obviously.

Yes that will presumably be the next logic loop to explain why the tip is always closed. All these bully ratepayers have bullied all our staff so much we’ve had to close the tip. It isn’t all this extra overflow rubbish that’s filling it up quickly. It’s very passive aggressive for a bully to claim their being bullied in order to deflect from their own bullying behaviour. 

45 minutes ago, BriT said:

She needs to be made to back up all the nonsense that comes out of her mouth.

It's the latest thing, anyone who disagrees with anything anyone says is "abusive".  Happens everywhere, not just here, and politicians of all colours.

I give it a week and she'll be claiming she's had death threats.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

It's the latest thing, anyone who disagrees with anything anyone says is "abusive".  Happens everywhere, not just here, and politicians of all colours.

I give it a week and she'll be claiming she's had death threats.

Yes it’s actually quite disturbing really that people would stoop that low to basically smear a group of people when they’re supposed to be a public servant working in the interests of the ratepayers. It’s a bit like here; everyone we don’t agree with is a lunatic, or mad, or has mental health issues. Plain nasty to suggest it’s the same people who oppose them who abusing their staff (if their staff are even being abused) when there is no evidence being produced at all. She should actually resign I’d say. 

13 minutes ago, mollag said:

MY  response to the bin wallahs this morning was to be there at 6.30 with a case of beer and a tin of bickies " Cheers guys, merry xmas, it's not you, it's those tw@s you work for"  We hear that a lot was the response.

Nice idea...protest and support with a gift! I'll do same.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BriT said:

Yes it’s actually quite disturbing really that people would stoop that low to basically smear a group of people when they’re supposed to be a public servant working in the interests of the ratepayers. 

Yeah, let's be positive...at least that Hitler bloke got the trams running on time!

1 hour ago, BriT said:

As I said further up if we’re now banning people for discussing councilors and bins there’s no real point in expressing an opinion on anything here anymore. 

I think you are exaggerating. Has anyone been banned for discussing anything. You tell us.

Being foul and abusive is not the same as discussion. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

I think you are exaggerating. Has anyone been banned for discussing anything. You tell us.

Being foul and abusive is not the same as discussion. 

There was clearly a ban handed out and an immediate threat made to all other posters above threatening a month long ban and the post didn’t look in the least abusive to me at all. 

1 hour ago, BriT said:

And to end the very sinister 

“your words and actions may have consequences.”

Apparently if you physically assault someone or (in some circumstances) verbally attack them, they've decided it's illegal.  And even worse, if you do something illegal there may be consequences!

It's political correctness gone mad!