More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

8 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

Do you fancy answering any of the questions above rather than making poor jokes. 

I’m guessing he doesn’t as he gets his bin related news from Sean and the other two moaning Minnie’s who spend their afternoon in the Rovers. If there was any factual evidence to back up the claims then it should be published. But there’s likely none. It’s just aimless moaning that the head of the council uses to create fake news. Why aren’t the press challenging her on everything she says? Where is any evidence of anything she says in that newspaper story? 

When under pressure, a grab for sympathy is common, fictional faeces through the post is tried and tested, our employees [who we hide behind and have to face the people we have offended] are being threatened , we have been reliably  informed, Good headlines, likely nonsense.

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, mollag said:

When under pressure, a grab for sympathy is common, fictional faeces through the post is tried and tested, our employees [who we hide behind and have to face the people we have offended] are being threatened , we have been reliably  informed, Good headlines, likely nonsense.

Agreed I think everyone clearly has this woman’s MO by now. It really is appalling that she seems to get free rein to make up this nonsense in the media and nobody asks her to back up any of her claims. As has already been said in this day and age people have camera phones and there is CCTV all over Douglas and at the civic amenity site. So where is any evidence of any of this alleged behaviour? Just like the claims in the video that they couldn’t publish any of their refuse survey results because of GDPR. These people are simply liars playing a very passive aggressive game of trying to pretend they’re the victim while they bully their own ratepayers in the media. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

Agreed I think everyone clearly has this woman’s MO by now. It really is appalling that she seems to get free rein to make up this nonsense in the media and nobody asks her to back up any of her claims. As has already been said in this day and age people have camera phones and there is CCTV all over Douglas and at the civic amenity site. So where is any evidence of any of this alleged behaviour? Just like the claims in the video that they couldn’t publish any of their refuse survey results because of GDPR. These people are simply liars playing a very passive aggressive game of trying to pretend they’re the victim while they bully their own ratepayers in the media. 

Given some of the unhinged postings on this thread, is it really so hard to believe that a few individuals might have taken the next step and started raving about bins to DBC staff? I can’t remember the name of the guy whose posts were deleted by Albert, but I wouldn’t fancy being on the receiving end of a phone call from him.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, StrangeBrew said:

Given some of the unhinged postings on this thread, is it really so hard to believe that a few individuals might have taken the next step and started raving about bins to DBC staff? I can’t remember the name of the guy whose posts were deleted by Albert, but I wouldn’t fancy being on the receiving end of a phone call from him.

Yes it is. I’m sure most people know that bin men are just doing a job. I’d say it’s up to her to prove it otherwise it didn’t happen. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

Yes it is. I’m sure most people know that bin men are just doing a job. I’d say it’s up to her to prove it otherwise it didn’t happen. 

I’m sure most people do, yes. But I was thinking of the unhinged minority that aren’t ‘most people’. I take your point though - it’s definitely a distraction technique.

1 hour ago, StrangeBrew said:

I’m sure most people do, yes. But I was thinking of the unhinged minority that aren’t ‘most people’. I take your point though - it’s definitely a distraction technique.

Claims of an unhinged minority again. This forum really is just a ground hog day of baseless commentary.