More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

2 hours ago, StrangeBrew said:

I can’t remember the name of the guy whose posts were deleted by Albert, but I wouldn’t fancy being on the receiving end of a phone call from him.

Reportage.

“Groundhog Day”, “unhinged minority”, “passive aggressive games” and “abuse” were all in evidence before Albert handed him the black spot.   And, for good measure, my own mental health was called into question by him.   Nice guy.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Reportage.

“Groundhog Day”, “unhinged minority”, “passive aggressive games” and “abuse” were all in evidence before Albert handed him the black spot.   And, for good measure, my own mental health was called into question by him.   Nice guy.

Didnt C Montogmery Burns get binned as well?

9 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Yep, I think you’re right - there were certainly two…

I wasn’t referring to either of them. Those posts were extreme I was referring to the poster who got a month ban just for suggesting a moderator was acting like a dictator in terms or what could and couldn’t be discussed. 

52 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Reportage.

That’s the one. It’s really not hard to imagine him screaming at every passing bin lorry. Or even at every bin he passes.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, BriT said:

I wasn’t referring to either of them. Those posts were extreme I was referring to the poster who got a month ban just for suggesting a moderator was acting like a dictator in terms or what could and couldn’t be discussed. 

It's a pointless discussion now. Why don't you move on... or away. 

• Like 6

I think this is just deflecting bullets there are very few people around when bins are collected and it is hard to imagine anyone being aggressive to the operators.   It is just try to paint Douglas ratepayers as bullies a very old trick that does not work.  The one thing that may be annoying the operators is the Xmas tips will be in short supply this year which is sad because it is not their decision to cut this service.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

there are very few people around when bins are collected and it is hard to imagine anyone being aggressive to the operators

I don't know, I can imagine there are plenty of whoppers who will yell abuse at the binmen when they don't collect a second bin or don't pick up the six black bags piled next to a wheelie bin.

• Like 3