More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

21 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

For such a great supporter of our island he doesn’t half seem to bomb social media with constant negativity about almost everything happening. Except when it comes to Douglas Council where he admits he contacted IOM Newspapers to try to get negative comments made by other people about the council he is on taken down.  

Coming from the biggest fuckwit on this forum…

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Steady Eddie said:

I don’t think many people use their ‘celebrity’ status on social media to draw attention to other peoples failures

Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing?  You’re our very own celebrity, Eddie!

Stand for DBC at the next elections, man - fix all these issues from the inside! Cast out the interlopers!   I’ll vote for you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing?  You’re our very own celebrity, Eddie!

It’s not what I’m doing at all I’m just observing events as they unfold. As for standing I don’t live in Douglas (although my business is in Douglas) so I have no real vested interest. I am, however, very interested in how liars operate on social media in order to pursue their own personal ends. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

I am genuinely surprised by that.   No smart one-liners or follow-up…I am truly surprised to learn that.

I pay Douglas business rates. Which is probably more than most Douglas residents pay in rates anyway. And I’ve spent 45 mins this afternoon picking up crap blowing out of our bins. So I have a clear view on the lies and the meaningless rubbish being pushed by the council.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

I pay Douglas business rates. Which is probably more than most Douglas residents pay in rates anyway.

So…your views should carry more weight than residents like me, who “just” pay the residential rates?   If that wasn’t what you meant, then why did you mention it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steady Eddie said:

For such a great supporter of our island he doesn’t half seem to bomb social media with constant negativity about almost everything happening. Except when it comes to Douglas Council where he admits he contacted IOM Newspapers to try to get negative comments made by other people about the council he is on taken down.  

Your trolling is getting really really boring now. 

• Like 2