More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

9 hours ago, Steady Eddie said:

I pay Douglas business rates. Which is probably more than most Douglas residents pay in rates anyway. And I’ve spent 45 mins this afternoon picking up crap blowing out of our bins. So I have a clear view on the lies and the meaningless rubbish being pushed by the council.

Strange how your posts have increased substantially since offshore Manc disappeared 

• Like 1

Well , I viewed my bin yesterday having not put anything in it for well over two weeks. Have a black bin bag full of cardboard / paper and the likes with no smelly waste. Ohhh and guess what , its rammed . Looked at  others around about and they are too. So to the brains trust in DBC , this is down to you and your stupid ideas. To be honest I'm fine with two weeks , one person living alone , but clearly others aren't.   

3 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Well , I viewed my bin yesterday having not put anything in it for well over two weeks. Have a black bin bag full of cardboard / paper and the likes with no smelly waste. Ohhh and guess what , its rammed . Looked at  others around about and they are too. So to the brains trust in DBC , this is down to you and your stupid ideas. To be honest I'm fine with two weeks , one person living alone , but clearly others aren't.   

You can get a lock. 

• Like 1