More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

29 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Just the usual clownish shit you expect from a bunch of amateurs. They won’t change their decision either as the would mean that someone was “wrong” despite the fact that they clearly can’t provide a reliable service under their enforced new model. Maybe they actually consult with the people who pay for the service before these clowns do anything again. 

Or maybe they are just adjusting their workforce resources rather than just throwing money at it. You really are an obnoxious never run with any true facts person. Do you know that compared with 7 to 10 years ago they’ve been squeezed so much that they’re running on bones? Down from circa 400 staff 7 years ago to around 240 today. Stop being a d*** and look at the facts first.

25 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I literally couldn’t give a toss what your opinion is. This whole initiative has failed and these councillors basically continually look like muppets by not admitting they fucked up. The second part of your post is utter bollocks. They still employ around 400 people the headcount is in the pension scheme accounts - 381 active members so 381 employees actively paying into the scheme (ie, employed).

70412C52-3C56-489A-A5DA-FB94121E2139.jpeg

I know you don’t and I’m not about to loose sleep over it🤣. Yet again you’re looking at the wrong figures. Current employees are less than 250. Look at the structure of this Council before you comment on things you don’t understand. In fact why don’t you volunteer your wisdom and sort their issues out. I’m sure you’ll know what to do and have it all sorted within the year! Or why not stand as a Councillor? No? Or are you just another know it all moaning Manx, which is why this islands a mess! Change - non compute! 🤣🤣

38 minutes ago, Satan666 said:
39 minutes ago, Satan666 said:

Or maybe they are just adjusting their workforce resources rather than just throwing money at it. You really are an obnoxious never run with any true facts person. Do you know that compared with 7 to 10 years ago they’ve been squeezed so much that they’re running on bones? Down from circa 400 staff 7 years ago to around 240 today. Stop being a d*** and look at the facts first.

And looking at whose who, they’re beginning to employ people from private sector so instead of the paint brushing of “clowns” - maybe some of them are, although I wouldn’t steep that low of an insult but not all of them will be. Just like any business or body I suppose

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

The pension scheme accounts clearly confirm how many employees are currently paying into the DBC pension scheme. It’s there in black and white I’m not looking at the wrong figures at all.

Here is the link to the full report confirming 381 people actively worked fir DBC in the last published set of scheme accounts. So where is your evidence on 250? I’d like to see it to back up your made up claim. 

https://iomlgps.im/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/2021-Annual-Fund-Report.pdf

That doesn’t show the number of current employees right now. I’m talking about the current headcount. If you don’t believe me, stick an FOI in asking. Bet you’re very wrong

1 minute ago, offshoremanxman said:

I asked you for evidence rather than more bullshit claims. The scheme accounts are very clear as to how many people are paid and paying into the DBC pension. I don’t need an FOI. The information is there. So where’s your evidence? 

Headcount. This does not give you the current headcount. Are you that daft? As I said, stick in your FOI. I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong. Go on. Do it. I know you despise them but find it in your soul to reach out and contact them. 
You can do it.

2 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I asked you for evidence rather than more bullshit claims. The scheme accounts are very clear as to how many people are paid and paying into the DBC pension. I don’t need an FOI. The information is there. So where’s your evidence? 

You are an absolute moron who can’t understand fuck all, active members of pension fund doesn’t mean they’re all employed by DBC.

Its the IOM local government superannuation scheme of which DBC has191 active members in scheme!!

Read page 8 but as you can’t find your way around a car park at Nobles there’s not much hope, perhaps Brit your mate can help😂

• Haha 2

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

I’ve produced evidence. Where’s yours? You’ve been asked twice now. Still nothing when the figures of active members is in the public domain which I’ve linked to twice now. 

Sunshine, I know I’m right. Your pension info doesn’t show what you’re claiming! 
Ask them

Just now, Satan666 said:

Sunshine, I know I’m right. Your pension info doesn’t show what you’re claiming! 
Ask them

Don’t show one set of figures and claim something else off the back of it.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Evidence. That’s three times now. 

Stick your FOI in if you’re that confident. 
begin to look at the management structure on their webpage. There’s a starter for 10 for you

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

For the benefit of our resident moron Offshore here’s the pensions scheme membership from the link he posted , clearly shows 199 DBC active members & it’s not a DBC pension scheme 

Im sure he’ll apologize 

image.thumb.png.7ecf90d729ea53ad1f2db13b0a156faa.png

Thanks Banker. Blimey this guys hard work🤣 

11 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I’ve produced evidence. Where’s yours? You’ve been asked twice now. Still nothing when the figures of active members is in the public domain which I’ve linked to twice now. 

You’re overlooking the fact that the pension scheme is for Douglas employees, employees of other local authorities, and some third sector bodies.

Douglas employees make up just over half of the active membership. Around 190-200 of the 360-381, over the last few years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

The pension scheme accounts clearly confirm how many employees are currently paying into the DBC pension scheme. It’s there in black and white I’m not looking at the wrong figures at all.

Here is the link to the full report confirming 381 people actively worked for DBC in the last published set of scheme accounts. So where is your evidence in relation to 250? I’d like to see it to back up your made up claim as they scheme accounts are 100% clear on how many workers are employed. 

https://iomlgps.im/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/2021-Annual-Fund-Report.pdf

Maybe there is an overflow?

• Haha 1