More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

Still nothing then?

Use your amazing powers and look at Bankers post and then look at DBC structure. I’m not spoon feeding you, you know f all person

1 minute ago, Asthehills said:

You should probably park this one (in the overflow)

Probably right but I’m really intrigued by this guy as to what he thinks he’s looking at. I’d love to know what he understands about the info he posted.😂

Another attempt to criticize DBC floored. This forum is brilliant. You can say that an MLC or MHK is a mentally retarded crook who eats kidnapped children for breakfast but nobody can suggest that DBC might just be a little bit shit without a pile on. When will the bans be happening? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Another attempt to criticize DBC floored. This forum is brilliant. You can say that an MLC or MHK is a mentally retarded crook who eats kidnapped children for breakfast but nobody can suggest that DBC might just be a little bit shit without a pile on. When will the bans be happening? 

Whether that’s the case with DBC is another topic. Off Shores statements were just wrong. Again, from what I see of his track record.

On 2/6/2023 at 10:17 AM, BriT said:

Inflation is already dropping so the 10% figure is purely arbitrary based on whatever month it was actually forecast to be 10%. A 6% pay increase across 400 odd staff is a considerable burden for the ratepayer etc

Lower inflation does not mean lower prices. It only means that prices are rising less quickly. Pay increases traditionally take into account past inflation.

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

Steady Eddie was equally unable to accept that what he produced as 'fact' was not.  I wonder what ever happened to him?

I think he was an ex council employee so will no doubt be under another name on here now. Maybe Sophie again or Marie Blackburn on FB

6 minutes ago, genericUserName said:

Lower inflation does not mean lower prices. It only means that prices are rising less quickly. Pay increases traditionally take into account past inflation.

Correct and what’s with this claimed 400 staff. Is this another person who doesn’t know what he’s looking at again?

8 minutes ago, Satan666 said:

OffShoremanxman will you please explain what you think you’re looking at

OffShoremanxman will you please explain what you think you’re looking at. You gone all shy?

9 minutes ago, Satan666 said:

Whether that’s the case with DBC is another topic. Off Shores statements were just wrong. Again, from what I see of his track record.

You sounded quite plausible until you added the last bit. Why is DBC so concerned about what people say about DBC on here? Will you be starting the bans soon now an opinion has been expressed that DBC might nit be that good? 

5 minutes ago, Satan666 said:

I think he was an ex council employee so will no doubt be under another name on here now. Maybe Sophie again or Marie Blackburn on FB

So you’re on a witch hunt are you? Any poster with anything negative to say about DBC gets hunted down. You tinpot idiots really crease me up. Maybe if you did more actual work instead of your online fantasy witch hunts people might have a slightly better opinion of DBC? 

1 minute ago, MrGarrison said:

You sounded quite plausible until you added the last bit. Why is DBC so concerned about what people say about DBC on here? Will you be starting the bans soon now an opinion has been expressed that DBC might nit be that good? 

So you’re on a witch hunt are you? Any poster with anything negative to say about DBC gets hunted down. You tinpot idiots really crease me up. Maybe if you did more actual work instead of your online fantasy witch hunts people might have a slightly better opinion of DBC? 

Barking up the wrong tree pal.