More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

7 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Almost every post you’ve made on this forum is in this thread or moaning about the price of cars at Jackson’s. You have to be a public sector worker. 

Oh no, is this OffShoremanxman mark 2? Jumping to conclusions 🤣 sorry to disappoint but I’m in the exciting world of insurance😆

1 minute ago, Satan666 said:

Oh no, is this OffShoremanxman mark 2? Jumping to conclusions 🤣 sorry to disappoint but I’m in the exciting world of insurance😆

Nice try. No I’m just picking up on the general vibe here that nobody seems to be able to say anything negative about DBC at all. Did Jackson’s try to stiff you on an i3?

• Confused 1

Just now, Gladys said:

You, Offshoremanxman, Steady Eddie, and many others, have all said negative stuff about DBC,  but have not been hunted down. 

I had my account suspended for a month for offering a negative comment on DBC so you are wrong there. From the sound of the above the bans will start to come out again. It seems to be impossible to offer negative feedback here when it comes to DBC. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Nice try. No I’m just picking up on the general vibe here that nobody seems to be able to say anything negative about DBC at all. Did Jackson’s try to stiff you on an i3?

5 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Thanks. Yes I see what you mean. I was just trying to get Offshore to realise what he was looking at wasn’t what he was declaring. I’m sure DBC ain’t perfect by any means but that’s a whole other topic. 
Jackson’s. - family member saying how can they reduce a car so much (nearly 20% in his case) if you haggle vs if you’re a gent and don’t haggle they’ll take the Mickey.

3 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

I had my account suspended for a month for offering a negative comment on DBC so you are wrong there. From the sound of the above the bans will start to come out again. It seems to be impossible to offer negative feedback here when it comes to DBC. 

Was it negativity against DBC or being offensive and obnoxious? Despite what many think, being critical does not justify being obnoxious or some of the personal attacks.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Gladys said:

Was it negativity against DBC or being offensive and obnoxious? Despite what many think, being critical does not justify being obnoxious or some of the personal attacks.  

It was negativity. But as you mention it there are so many thoroughly obnoxious posts on this forum about almost any politician you could care to mention it would make no difference. 

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Steady Eddie was equally unable to accept that what he produced as 'fact' was not.  I wonder what ever happened to him?

The problem with you regular people is that you reference past posters who others then have to research up on. If this is the poster you refer to then it’s fairly clear what happen to them. Looks like crap legal advice to me on the basis that as yet nothing seems to have happened in relation to any of those claims. The advice dispensed would appear to be totally laughable. 

https://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/profile/40050-steady-eddie/&tab=field_core_pfield_12

Edited by BriT

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

You, Offshoremanxman, Steady Eddie, and many others, have all said negative stuff about DBC,  but have not been hunted down. 

I got banned for a month for saying that some interesting comments had been removed.

I didn’t state an opinion or quote the comments.  Just straight up banned for a month by Albert, who then sent me a very odd private message that I could reply to because he had banned me 🤷‍♂️

40 minutes ago, BriT said:

The problem with you regular people is that you reference past posters who others then have to research up on. If this is the poster you refer to then it’s fairly clear what happen to them. Looks like crap legal advice to me on the basis that as yet nothing seems to have happened in relation to any of those claims. The advice dispensed would appear to be totally laughable. 

https://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/profile/40050-steady-eddie/&tab=field_core_pfield_12

Thanks Eddie 😀

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Asthehills said:

I got banned for a month for saying that some interesting comments had been removed.

I didn’t state an opinion or quote the comments.  Just straight up banned for a month by Albert, who then sent me a very odd private message that I could reply to because he had banned me 🤷‍♂️

Same here. Accused AT of acting like a dictator by removing posts and got shut down for a month.