More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

1 minute ago, offshoremanxman said:

Not really most of what their spin doctors have placed in the media is abject lies. Which is why any challenge or attempt to perpetuate the questions on their lies get consistently closed down on this forum. 

Given your history on facts, I look at anything you say is a lie with scepticism.  If you can back up your belief credibly rather than with your opinion, then I might believe that your posts are based on something interesting. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

My history on facts? Oh it’s all about discrediting people now is it? I have as reliable a handle of facts on this forum as anyone else and better in most cases. Continued attempts to undermine that show the exact sort of people there are on this forum who aren’t interested in much but supporting the status quo. In this case the party line of DBC. Which is mostly lies which are never, ever, responded to. 

How is the DBC headcount going? 

You discredit yourself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

How is the DBC headcount going? 

You discredit yourself. 

The DBC headcount issue is going fine in that not one person has actually shown what the headcount is other than said “put in an FOI”. Are you now going to try to blow one very minor disagreement out of all proportion like all the other clear trolls were doing. I’m quite happy following this route and I really don’t need you or anyone else on a discredited anonymous forum to say whether anything I’ve posted is (in their limited opinion) discredited or not. 

On 2/12/2023 at 7:59 PM, MrGarrison said:

It will all have to come to a conclusion soon. They referred it to the OSCIA two weeks ago and still nothing. They can’t keep this all up in the air indefinitely. 

put in an FOI Mr G. It is the solution to everything so I believe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, piebaps said:

put in an FOI Mr G. It is the solution to everything so I believe.

Even where people do DBC is one of the few not to publish FOI responses on its website so likely opens itself up for the same questions being asked time and time again as there is no evidence that anyone has ever asked that question before. Maintaining secrecy obviously takes a lot of effort to keep tabs on. 

23 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Even where people do DBC is one of the few not to publish FOI responses on its website so likely opens itself up for the same questions being asked time and time again as there is no evidence that anyone has ever asked that question before. Maintaining secrecy obviously takes a lot of effort to keep tabs on. 

Nothing to stop you publishing the FOI via media 

• Like 1

What’s happening with the petition arranged by Karel Ver Elst? I thought he’d said it was going to run until 31st Jan? Looks like DBC have asked him to contact them yesterday for him to submit this. Presumably he’s had to vet all signatures to ensure they’re all Douglas residents? There was a lot of noise over this initially but now silence. 

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Satan666 said:

What’s happening with the petition arranged by Karel Ver Elst? I thought he’d said it was going to run until 31st Jan? Looks like DBC have asked him to contact them yesterday for him to submit this. Presumably he’s had to vet all signatures to ensure they’re all Douglas residents? There was a lot of noise over this initially but now silence. 

Is that offshore or garrison with petition 😂