More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

Where is that published? Haven’t seen it in the media at all. Maybe it’s attached to the building controllers investigation folder? 

Saw it on their FB page. 

10 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

They have blocked anyone from commenting on it. If they have nothing to hide and everyone is on their side why specifically would you stop your own ratepayers making a comment on it on Facebook whilst actively goading some of your own ratepayers about the petition? This current council is a right arrogant sack of old shit. 

Gosh you’re really vexed aren’t you? If they’re asking someone to contact them, why would there be a need for public comments. Chill out man. 

I don’t follow your logic. If they wanted to quash it, they’d not bother chasing it up. If the guy who constructed the petition was so adamant he wanted a change why wouldn’t he follow up? 

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

You mean this passive aggressive piece of nonsense they don’t even have the guts to let ratepayers comment on? It’s typical of the aggressive bullying tactics they seem happy to deploy against their own rate payers. 

62180949-ABBC-47C3-A0C3-2DFEAFE36159.jpeg

It’s typical of Ms Wells confrontational approach to dealing with problems and people who won’t submit to her authority. I believe her actual employer has stopped having people report into her as she apparently has zero management skills and generally creates a stressful and disharmonious environment for all in the immediate firing line. Looks like this is just an extension of that. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Satan666 said:

What’s happening with the petition arranged by Karel Ver Elst? I thought he’d said it was going to run until 31st Jan? Looks like DBC have asked him to contact them yesterday for him to submit this. Presumably he’s had to vet all signatures to ensure they’re all Douglas residents? There was a lot of noise over this initially but now silence. 

Just wondering whether anyone knew. Didn’t want a firing squad from OffShore

2 hours ago, MrGarrison said:

It’s typical of Ms Wells confrontational approach to dealing with problems and people who won’t submit to her authority. I believe her actual employer has stopped having people report into her as she apparently has zero management skills and generally creates a stressful and disharmonious environment for all in the immediate firing line. Looks like this is just an extension of that. 

I don’t know anything about her employer but I do know that posts like that are unacceptable. Do you actually think before you post? I know it’s a favourite pastime to attack anything and anyone DBC, but please engage your brain once in a while and consider the possible consequences on a personal and professional level before posting things like that. You have absolutely zero rights to post malicious rumours about a person’s day job. None. And it leaves you open to real life legal consequences. So if you have a brain, start using it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

I don’t know anything about her employer but I do know that posts like that are unacceptable. Do you actually think before you post? I know it’s a favourite pastime to attack anything and anyone DBC, but please engage your brain once in a while and consider the possible consequences on a personal and professional level before posting things like that. You have absolutely zero rights to post malicious rumours about a person’s day job. None. And it leaves you open to teal life legal consequences. So if you have a brain, start using it. 

Whilst you're here, any update on the building control issues?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Yes I do. Prove me wrong. 

Unless you work there you cannot possibly know. Stick with facts, don’t make stuff up or assume because you heard it in your local from the town cryer that it must be right. Way too many things just made up here. 
I’ve no idea where Mrs Wells works and it’s non of mine or anyone else’s business either but just take a moment and think about what you’re saying. IF that was true of anyone Andy, don’t you think that they’d be disciplined etc? Just made up.

Just now, Satan666 said:

Unless you work there you cannot possibly know. Stick with facts, don’t make stuff up or assume because you heard it in your local from the town cryer that it must be right. Way too many things just made up here. 
I’ve no idea where Mrs Wells works and it’s non of mine or anyone else’s business either but just take a moment and think about what you’re saying. IF that was true of anyone Andy, don’t you think that they’d be disciplined etc? Just made up.

Amadeus challenged yet ‘Satan’ replies 😂 No heard it straight from the horses mouth. No way they will be allowed to have any direct reports again. Total aggressive fruit loop. Now dumped on DBC who I would guess takes 10 years to decide on anything (like if building controllers are bent or not).