More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

19 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

I’m in there every day. Hideous. So much management time wasted on someone who should just be shown the door. 

Okay, I ask again any proof? 

1 hour ago, WTF said:

albert will be along to back you up soon, cant have DBC people getting grief can we.

There is a big difference between attacking a councillor and her position and performance in DBC, and attacking her private and professional life with malicious rumours. If you can't see that then you have a problem. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrGarrison said:

Amadeus challenged yet ‘Satan’ replies 😂 No heard it straight from the horses mouth. No way they will be allowed to have any direct reports again. Total aggressive fruit loop. Now dumped on DBC who I would guess takes 10 years to decide on anything (like if building controllers are bent or not). 

You obviously full well know that what you are posting here can land you in legal trouble, or you wouldn't be using a fake email and post via VPN. Real internet tough guy... 

11 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

errr it’s an anonymous forum isn’t it? You should know. 

Amadeus seems to forget that EVERYONE here seems to use fake email addresses and fake profiles to post some awful things about a lot of people. Indeed that seems to be the entire purpose of this forum sometimes. The Rob Callister thread is a classic example … until someone abiding by the forum rules on anonymity says something that he doesn’t like about someone he knows. Makes you wonder if this forum is just some peoples personal political platform more than it is anything else. Please don’t say anything bad about DBC I’ll be standing for Keys next. 

• Confused 2

38 minutes ago, BriT said:

Amadeus seems to forget that EVERYONE here seems to use fake email addresses and fake profiles to post some awful things about a lot of people. Indeed that seems to be the entire purpose of this forum sometimes. The Rob Callister thread is a classic example … until someone abiding by the forum rules on anonymity says something that he doesn’t like about someone he knows. Makes you wonder if this forum is just some peoples personal political platform more than it is anything else. Please don’t say anything bad about DBC I’ll be standing for Keys next. 

Not EVERYONE. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Amadeus said:

There is a big difference between attacking a councillor and her position and performance in DBC, and attacking her private and professional life with malicious rumours. If you can't see that then you have a problem. 

samaritans.

17 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Everyone who isn’t a subscriber posts anonymously. A lot of the claimed liability issues seem to attach to those accounts which are set up with fake addresses or are otherwise untraceable where they can say what they like. The forum should probably look at restricting the post count of non subscribing accounts. They’d do a lot less trolling and shit raking and the mods would have to make up a lot less “legal” reasons for removing posts if they were restricted to 5 posts a week without having to buy a subscription.

Get to fuck. I'm not paying to make more than 5 posts a week.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MrGarrison said:
10 hours ago, Amadeus said:

You obviously full well know that what you are posting here can land you in legal trouble, or you wouldn't be using a fake email and post via VPN. Real internet tough guy... 

errr it’s an anonymous forum isn’t it? You should know. 

There’s a difference between posting anonymously under a pseudonym; and taking steps to ensure that you are completely untraceable.   

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

There’s a difference between posting anonymously under a pseudonym; and taking steps to ensure that you are completely untraceable.   

Do the mods get to pass comments on anyone’s email address as my email is perfectly normal. Seems a bit of a strange claim for a mod to make - stop being anonymous and saying anonymous things on my anonymous forum you weirdo! 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Do the mods get to pass comments on anyone’s email address as my email is perfectly normal. Seems a bit of a strange claim for a mod to make - stop being anonymous and saying anonymous things on my anonymous forum you weirdo! 

Poor troll is poor.