More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

11 hours ago, MrGarrison said:

Who is trolling your position is literally ludicrous. Accusing a poster on an anonymous forum, that you run and moderate as an anonymous forum, for making anonymous posts. 

Some of us understand that some rules still apply, some don't. If you think it's ok to post potentially libellous allegations about a person's private life on here then you're not just a terrible human being but also mistaken. You also endanger the whole place by abusing it in this way and you full well now that, but seemingly don't care about the potential consequences of your wannabe internet tough guy act.

People like you seem to be unable or unwilling to understand that you give those who dislike MF and its anonymous nature, and who want to see it gone (and there are a fair few), more ammunition, and that's on top of the fact that your posts are simply out of order on a purely human interaction level. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

They understand. They just don’t care. 

I don’t care you’re right but I do understand because the way this forum is moderated is just crooked. Go to the Rob Callister thread - yeah he’s a knob, a fool, total moron, a total laughable clown etc etc etc page after page. That’s all ok but say something about a moderators mate (that’s true by the way) and it’s “simply out of order on a purely human interaction level”. This forum is a joke and simply being used as a tool by some people to do their dirty work for them. 

1 hour ago, MrGarrison said:

This forum is a joke and simply being used as a tool by some people to do their dirty work for them. 

Serious question: if you despise the forum and all it stands for, why do you remain a contributor, why keep coming back?

eta: Alternatively, why not apply to be a moderator and “clean the stables” from the inside?

Edited by Jarndyce
eta bit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MrGarrison said:

I don’t care you’re right but I do understand because the way this forum is moderated is just crooked. Go to the Rob Callister thread - yeah he’s a knob, a fool, total moron, a total laughable clown etc etc etc page after page. That’s all ok but say something about a moderators mate (that’s true by the way) and it’s “simply out of order on a purely human interaction level”. This forum is a joke and simply being used as a tool by some people to do their dirty work for them. 

Why don’t you just bugger off then rather than posting constant personal attacks & misinformation!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jarndyce said:

Serious question: if you despise the forum and all it stands for, why do you remain a contributor, why keep coming back?

All I despise is the clear double standards of a forum administrator who allows abusive posts above everyone else on their forum except perfectly valid comments made about his mates or DBC and their attitude or behaviour that aren’t even abusive, His entire position is preposterous while the Rob Callister and other abuse threads exist and yet he gets on his moral high horse about anything DBC related. This forum is either impartial or it isn’t. It’s clearly just a personal platform which allows certain people connected to it to push their own views on who is or isn’t allowed to be subject to public criticism. 

48 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

All I despise is the clear double standards of a forum administrator who allows abusive posts above everyone else on their forum except perfectly valid comments made about his mates or DBC and their attitude or behaviour that aren’t even abusive,

So, as I suggested: why not volunteer to be a moderator and try to repair these perceived flaws from a position of “power”?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

No one is bothering except you , garrison & a couple of other idiots, as suggested to garrison by several set up your own forum & spread disinformation there 😂

You're at it. Funny man.

The question is are people desperate to out DBC, Frank or to find a way to show Scales is a liar?

Answers on a postcard.

My thinking is that if Scales is telling the truth - IF - there's a lot of senior people who will not want it know to be truthful coming from him. If it was baseless theyd have been all over him by now. Just a hunch.

Frank etc keep saying they know nothing. Well that's not really good enough. You're an elected councilor, demand answers and let people go back to scathing Onchans Prince.

Edited by NoTailT
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1