More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

There is no disinformation in anything I’ve posted. For someone who seems to be obsessed by teachers and their pay conditions you’re not really in any position to offer criticism of any other poster who keeps returning to the same themes. I’ve asked my councilor and haven’t got any form of straight answer so I’ll happily raise this as often as I wish until someone, somewhere, provides an answer. 

That’s £5 I’ve won😀, had a bet you’d bite within 15 minutes & they said no one’s that anal😂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Oh we know MF will be around for sometime yet because without it you’re just some German weirdo with a crap Twitter audience. You need this platform to manipulate the Manx political system with like the poor Wizard of Oz you are.

The personal attacks continue!!

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:
1 hour ago, MrGarrison said:

Oh we know MF will be around for sometime yet because without it you’re just some German weirdo with a crap Twitter audience. You need this platform to manipulate the Manx political system with like the poor Wizard of Oz you are.

You need to wind your neck in and stop with the personal attacks. You can make your point without making it personal.

No, he can’t.

• Like 1