More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

5 minutes ago, Banker said:

most over here are too lazy & then throw the rubbish on the ground outside bins 

No, no: the fault for this lies with certain council members - but (I presume) Catrisk has a plan to fix this, once they get elected…so that’s good!

Edited by Jarndyce
Brackets
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

I’d vote for you - will you commit to stand for DBC?

Most of the seats are uncontested so I wouldn’t need your vote. But no I wouldn’t stand anyway even if I could get in with no votes as I couldn’t work with such a bunch of useless egotistical twats. I would imagine that could happily deck someone like Watson within 10 minutes on being in the same room. That doesn’t detract in anyway from me pointing out that the Douglas Councillor should look at the state of what he is responsible first before publishing pictures of dirty road signs and broken ATMs on Twitter. Because that basically makes him a complete fraud and a person of ridicule.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Catrisk said:

bunch of useless egotistical twats. I would imagine that could happily deck someone like Watson within 10 minutes on being in the same room

Sounds like you’d be ideal & violent with it😂

Are you a close friend of steddie Eddie, Brit or offshore manxman by any chance 😀

Edited by Banker
  • Confused 1

I’m nobody’s “fawning acolyte” - just amused that DBC’s biggest critic on here has time to roam the lanes and backstreets of Douglas, taking photographs of bins - but won’t spare any of that valuable time to stand for DBC, so that you can right all the wrongs that you perceive.   Like I said - I’d vote for you, if you put your money where your mouth is and stand as a councillor.   By your own  perception, you MUST be better than the current lot, so why wouldn’t you expect to be voted in by the masses?

• Like 1