More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

10 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

“Ginger, fetch the popcorn…”

It’ll be (hopefully) an unusual version of Blind Date…

Edited by Guest

58 minutes ago, Satan666 said:

I’m still waiting Mr Garrison. I see you’ve logged in since my post. 

But you know that you banned Mr Garrison immediately after the above was posted Councillor Clown Shoes so it’s not going to happen is it? As for being intimidated by the post above by what exactly? The truth? What a sad case. 

10 minutes ago, Repetitive said:

But you know that you banned Mr Garrison immediately after the above was posted Councillor Clown Shoes so it’s not going to happen is it? As for being intimidated by the post above by what exactly? The truth? What a sad case. 

I don’t think anyone has banned Mr Garrison have they? Otherwise why would it show them as having logged in? 
seeing as you’re a new name created 8 minutes ago and you’re using very similar language it may not be beyond the wit of man to think you and Garrison are one of the same. So I extend my heart warming invitation to you via this new name. Over to you.

I do think you should take me up on my offer as I believe you are the ex council worker who worked in their fleet department, happy to slag all and sundry off whilst taking your nice fat pension courtesy of us tax payers. Over to you, let me know. Sophie 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Satan666 said:

I don’t think anyone has banned Mr Garrison have they? Otherwise why would it show them as having logged in? 
seeing as you’re a new name created 8 minutes ago and you’re using very similar language it may not be beyond the wit of man to think you and Garrison are one of the same. So I extend my heart warming invitation to you via this new name. Over to you.

I do think you should take me up on my offer as I believe you are the ex council worker who worked in their fleet department, happy to slag all and sundry off whilst taking your nice fat pension courtesy of us tax payers. Over to you, let me know. Sophie 

Nothing so far I see. But the night is young, Eddie/ Repetitive/ Mr Garrison, Andy G, Marie Blackburn, Sophie…

1 hour ago, Satan666 said:

But you know you have as your idiot savant forum eunuch Albert Tatlock did it for you. You know that. Please don’t play those games. 

9 minutes ago, Repetitive said:

But you know you have as your idiot savant forum eunuch Albert Tatlock did it for you. You know that. Please don’t play those games. 

When you decide that you have the balls to meet in real life, you’ll realise how very far from the truth you believe you are. How can anyone tell whether someone was banned or not. Genuinely have no idea. 

20 minutes ago, Satan666 said:

When you decide that you have the balls to meet in real life, you’ll realise how very far from the truth you believe you are. How can anyone tell whether someone was banned or not. Genuinely have no idea. 

The air starts to feel cleaner. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Just go and have a breather, for your own wellbeing and ours. 

Oh yes well being now. The forums normal default position when all else fails. Nothing wrong with my well being at all thanks. The same can’t be said for our shit posting Twitter fiend though. More airport related meltdowns. 

4 minutes ago, Repetitive said:

I doubt it does for you, you sour old piss head. 

You really are a piece of work. I repeat my offer to you. Will you meet up to understand?

8 minutes ago, Repetitive said:

I doubt it does for you, you sour old piss head. 

Yes, that’s me. Four gins before breakfast just to get my wheels oiled. A sherry before lunch, and Irish coffee after and a decent bottle of red while I’m cooking supper for Catrisk Thesultanofsheight, Terry Fuckwit, Horaciotherurd, , Petefella, Ramseyboi, CowMan and RagingDrunk. I do hope I’m not forgetting anyone?

Do let me know. 😘

• Like 2
  • Haha 4