More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

8 minutes ago, Repetitive said:

Oh yes well being now. The forums normal default position when all else fails. Nothing wrong with my well being at all thanks. The same can’t be said for our shit posting Twitter fiend though. More airport related meltdowns. 

Just calm down and be a bit more respectful! Christ I bet your keyboard started off with actual keys and now looks more like that of a Sinclair zx81

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

Looks like your date is off. 

Fancy dinner at mine? 😂

Gutted. Genuinely would have enjoyed that,! 
Dinner - yes well  we’re enjoying our wine main course with a side of food aren’t we? You, Albert, Councillors we’re all the same person aren’t we?🤣

15 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Yes, that’s me. Four gins before breakfast just to get my wheels oiled. A sherry before lunch, and Irish coffee after and a decent bottle of red while I’m cooking supper for Catrisk Thesultanofsheight, Terry Fuckwit, Horaciotherurd, , Petefella, Ramseyboi, CowMan and RagingDrunk. I do hope I’m not forgetting anyone?

Do let me know. 😘

To be fair, while horatio/ramseyboi is an idiot, he's not that idiot.

2 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Mr Garrison was banned for abusive behaviour to a number of members.

And so are you.

When are you going stop being such a pathetic useless cunt Albert? You’re like a stale fart trapped in a lift. Waiting for Frank to tell you when it stinks too much and press the release button. What a total fucking sad, useless, wanker you are. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Predictable.

Not really. It’s just Albert being a sad useless hapless wanker of a man who everyone laughs at normally. But who seems to have spent over 20 years on here as a dumb understudy so he can finally try to show what a talentless pile of sad old toss he is. What a joke of a moderator. It’s doubtful he can put his socks on the right feet when he gets out of bed in the morning he’s such a pathetic cunt.

Edited by Floater

Just now, Floater said:

Not really. It’s just Albert being a sad useless hapless wanker of a man who everyone laughs at normally. But who seems to have spent over 20 years on here as a dumb understudy so he can finally try to show what a talentless pile of sad old toss he is. What a joke of a moderator. It’s doubtful he can put his socks on the right feet when he gets out of bed in the morning. 

Wait what, socks are handed!

• Haha 2