More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

1 hour ago, Jarndyce said:

Just a play on the DT at the start of your article - bit of a sense of humour failure in your response, I think…in future, I’ll add a little smiley face, so you know not to go off the deep end.   Like this: 😉

Seems a bit pointless that your entire post comprised only 2 words in Latin and that they were intended as a piece of humour. My apologies for not meeting your educational and intellectual standards and so simply missed the humour intention. 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cassie2 said:

Seems a bit pointless that your entire post comprised only 2 words in Latin and that they were intended as a piece of humour. My apologies for not meeting your educational and intellectual standards and so simply missed the humour intention. 😉

You must be Scottish

• Haha 4

I also have some minor expansion plans for the Villa Marina, once we’ve taken back control of it in a dawn r….friendly takeover. Mainly capacity. Need to up it a bit to, say, 50000?

33 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I hope the idiots on Douglas City Council never get their grubby paws on the Villa they made a complete mess of running it last time they were in charge and the Government had to rescue the situation.   Totally useless.

like most things,  once someone else has spent money doing it up they want it back

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I don’t know what Amadeus has got against Onchan  total clown of clowns perhaps he can get a job in the circus whilst they are here but there again he would need a talent skill to do that 🤮.

Oh, dear. He’s in Manilla. The circus left yesterday. Never the Twain.

• Haha 3

I’ve been very relaxed and even supportive about the bins. I was aware. I replied to the consultation, or whatever it was, I knew what was going to happen, and when. The pre publicity didn’t pass me by.

DBC responded to my request for a review of my needs and suggested they should remove my 2 x 240 litre bins and give me a 360 litre one, which they delivered and which they promised would be collected from, and replaced near the door. It wasn’t. I can’t physically manhandle it.

They then promised, 4 weeks ago, to replace the 360 litre bin with 2 x 240 litre bins with red tops.

Have they been to swap? No. Will my bin be collected and emptied tomorrow?

Why don’t they have red lids for 360 litre bins?

Im getting to the end of my tolerance for DBC incompetence.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I don’t know what Amadeus has got against Onchan  total clown of clowns perhaps he can get a job in the circus whilst they are here but there again he would need a talent skill to do that 🤮.

If you read it properly Sid, he hasn't got anything against Onchan but merely pointing that to build something similar on Summerland site would require half of Onchan - stop getting your panties all twisted over nothing...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

He actually said it would probably demolish half of Onchan and that was a price he was willing to pay.    Insulting yes.    Please read before you comment.    

I know Germans aren't supposed to have a sense of humour, but it's just possible that Amadeus may not have been being entirely serious.

Edited to add:  And of course any megadevelopment there would also involved the demolition of his own place on Summerhill.

Edited by Roger Mexico
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

This is not the first comment he  made regarding Onchan.

Jesus H Christ if a German has to explain humour to you then the world is truly screwed. Calm down dear. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2